**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 10th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #1906
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Showed up at a shoot wearing the same sweater as Mai. Of course mine is three sizes bigger! #doubletrouble

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #1907
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Hair and makeup look good
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #1908
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Flawless

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1909
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Tennis ace, glamorous brand ambassador, next-door-girl..... nobody does it better.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #1910
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Flawless

I can't at this ad

SLAM!
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #1911
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

who is the next door girl, and why is she so important, lately..not a complaint...just admitting I do not know.
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #1912
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone noticed that siberian siren has been unusually quiet, lately?
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1913
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maria driving a red Porsche 911

http://vimeo.com/70408466

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #1914
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Christopher Clarey ‏@christophclarey

Spoke with Maria Sharapova recently in Florida. Lots happening in her world. Piece will be posting soon #tennis

It sounds terrifying
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #1915
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

^^or exciting
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #1916
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Article just came out... Relieving, inspiring and motivating.. Maria the fighter is ready to roar��
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #1917
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #1918
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Doodling Holiday cards at the kiddie table...

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #1919
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

In regards to that boyfriends' video, who is who?

the repulsive one - Roddick or Adam Levine
the gay one - Charlie or Sasha
the average nice guy - Sasha or Charl
ie

Even her acquaintance have to buy Sugarpova and tweet her the picture for her to acknowledge their existence.

A little too late. I reckon Sasha used Haribo for his post-break-up fattening period.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #1920
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Just finished a fitting for the @Sochi2014 Olympics. Something like 12 different looks. #notnormal #needanextrasuitcase