**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #1891
country flag dimipova84

dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice dimipova84 is just really nice
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

the hashtag
same like Stubbsy's
dimipova84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #1892
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is how I'm spending my afternoon (with the Head tennis team) instead of eating turkey. Do you think we have enough camera angles?

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 02:20 AM   #1893
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Putting up my first tree ornament of the year #xmas #holidaysarecoming

Quote:
MariaSharapova Maria Sharapova
This is next “@roromi_: @MariaSharapova And what's next?”

Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 03:06 AM   #1894
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She has such random tree ornaments.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 11:47 AM   #1895
country flag Lura

Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice Lura is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
She has such random tree ornaments.
Why random? My ornaments are really similar to these ..
Lura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1896
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda tacky if you ask me
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 08:32 PM   #1897
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Ew. Martha, wtf?!
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 03:09 AM   #1898
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Our daily transportation to the courts...
That bald guy is Bianchi, her new physio, right?

Last edited by Cecig : Dec 3rd, 2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 03:33 AM   #1899
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

That bald guy is Bianchi, his new physio, right?
Yes.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 10:24 AM   #1900
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Ew. Martha, wtf?!
Her Russian ancestry must emanates itself in a way; I prefer it her being into tacky Xmas decorations rather than alcoholism, homophobia.
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 01:07 PM   #1901
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress of Evil View Post
Her Russian ancestry must emanates itself in a way; I prefer it her being into tacky Xmas decorations rather than alcoholism, homophobia.
Ha! Add existential despair to the list. Thankfully she lacks that trait, too.

Christmas ornaments are tacky by definition, but these are plain ugly.
Her tree last year was nice. Or was it the one from two years ago, I forgot.
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #1902
country flag Cecig

Quote:
How perfect is this @dolcegabbana for the Colombia Sugarpova launch? #loveit

Quote:
I will look for your sign! “@ManuGomezMar: @MariaSharapova Queen is queen!! I want see you tomorrow Mashaa!!

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #1903
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

What is up with this sudden love for D&G? Martha, they are too mainstream for you!
I can only support it provided that she does a campaign or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Christmas ornaments are tacky by definition, but these are plain ugly.
Her tree last year was nice. Or was it the one from two years ago, I forgot.
?

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #1904
WowWow
mhmmm

^ that's the one
I really liked it.
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1905
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

She looks sexy even in leggings....
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote