The Sofa: for off topic chat. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #61
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Wolfe View Post
It looks like a leaf skirt, and not in a good way.

Well that's giving me nightmares.....
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 07:42 PM   #62

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Is it wrong to start my advent calendar a day late in order to use it as a count down to Brisbane qualies and the start of the season?
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 08:06 PM   #63
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneith the Chrismas tree

I just want you on my screen
More than you could ever glean
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you"

A Christmas song about Play Suspended's thoughts during the offseason

Last edited by KeysisGOAT : Dec 1st, 2013 at 08:12 PM.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 09:30 PM   #64
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Omg. Mara Wilson is amazing.

Her blog. thanks for posting the link Paton. << Can I say that? Kotre/KeysIsGoat sounds weird. Actually what does Kotre mean?
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 09:58 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeysisGOAT View Post
"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneith the Chrismas tree

I just want you on my screen
More than you could ever glean
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you"

A Christmas song about Play Suspended's thoughts during the offseason
Very true. Mind you think I'm stressing about next season already and it hasn't even started...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals. View Post
Her blog. thanks for posting the link Paton. << Can I say that? Kotre/KeysIsGoat sounds weird. Actually what does Kotre mean?
Paton? Thought Kotre's name was Ali?
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:25 PM   #66
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Very true. Mind you think I'm stressing about next season already and it hasn't even started...

Yeah, It's sounds so much cooler.

You're right it is, I think?

EDIT - Said too much without permission

Last edited by Royals. : Dec 1st, 2013 at 11:34 PM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:30 PM   #67
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Omg. Mara Wilson is amazing.

I'd prefer to be called Ali, but sure. Have any objection to me calling you Jess, on account of all of your previous names being silly? The short answer is it means nothing important. The long answer is that on another forum my name is Remix. At the time I signed up here my name on that forum was Kotre Ibushimix which is a reference to a Japanese professional wrestler called Kota Ibushi who I'm a fan of.

Aren't you glad you asked?

Quote:

You're both right. Paton's my surname, Ali(stair) is my forename. I'm assuming that you've got both too, Alex . My twitter handle is @PatonDrugs (which Royals/@LethalLeftie/Jess has). I picked that name because a pharmacy degree is basically a degree about drugs, and there used to be a bookshop in my home town called Paton Books. It wasn't owned by a family member (although it was founded/opened by a Great Aunt (I think), and my Dad lived above it for a time), but the new owners kept the name. I do so love making reference to things nobody but me will understand

Quote:
Yeah, It's sounds so much cooler.

Let's stop. Don't want to say his full name on here. Without his permission.
Consider it given, Princess Thunderfeet. Also, it's just a name, which isn't something I really care to keep secret.

Last edited by KeysisGOAT : Dec 1st, 2013 at 11:37 PM.
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:52 PM   #68

Well I feel I know you both so much better now @PatonDrugs totally sounds legit and not at all dodgy

Feeling slightly inferior in regards to number of twitter followers atm
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:57 PM   #69
country flag KeysisGOAT

You've spent your life in academia. You wouldn't recognise something dodgy if it walked up to you in a black and red chequered jumper.
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:00 AM   #70

So we're all so innocent sat in the ivory tower of academia? Away from the real world... I'll have you know I know my fair share of dealers
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:07 AM   #71
country flag KeysisGOAT

Quote:
So we're all so innocent sat in the ivory tower of academia? Away from the real world... I'll have you know I know my fair share of dealers
Alex, you don't have to brag. I know you're not as innocent as your old university would suggest. I'll just say that it's a good job the ivory tower doesn't have metal detectors...

Also, off the top of my head something like 50% of students take drugs while they're at uni, the vast majority of whom (IIRC ~75%) would be smoking pot. It isn't surprising that an eternal student doing stressful degrees knows a dealer or seven.
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:26 AM   #72

Quote:
I'll just say that it's a good job the ivory tower doesn't have metal detectors...
Once you've made that mistake you don't make it again

Quote:
Also, off the top of my head something like 50% of students take drugs while they're at uni, the vast majority of whom (IIRC ~75%) would be smoking pot. It isn't surprising that an eternal student doing stressful degrees knows a dealer or seven.
Well TBH it's more like knowing people who know dealers most of whom seem to have gone to Eton, so clearly that's a hotbed.

Anyway in future I'll ask my friendly pharmacist for advice
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 02:09 PM   #73
Royals.

Wow... I never believed the rumours at the time. So I'm in shock...

Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 02:37 PM   #74

Really? I mean shocked isn't the word I'd use. Whilst you can't read anything into rumours and being camp doesn't mean your gay this is hardly out of the blue. It must have crossed most people's minds...
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 02:40 PM   #75
Royals.

I'm just naive, when it comes to this subject. I don't really make a judgement.

All those rumours about him and Laura were false then. (they still look alike anyway)