10,000$ Sharm El Sheikh F45, Egypt, Nov25, winner: Iryna Shymanovich - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 10:26 AM   #31
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10,000$ Sharm El Sheikh F45, Egypt, Nov25, winner: Iryna Shymanovich

Webley-Smith can't even vulture with success
Thank you Iryna
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:09 AM   #32
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Shymanovich is the perfect example of a player who uses the most of what they have and therefore IMO is one of the most likely players to make it on the tour because with her, if she avoids injuries and continues improving I am very sure that she has the intelligence and ability to win matches at a higher level which I am not sure a number of the girls have.
Most top 200 players would hit return winners off every serve she hit. The rest of her game looks nice though, big forehand.
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:20 AM   #33
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_masterton View Post
Most top 200 players would hit return winners off every serve she hit. The rest of her game looks nice though, big forehand.
I think she has a Shoulder injury... also she has beaten many good players in Juniors like Townsend And I of course factored in her constantly improving her game like her serve. And a lot of top players have learnt how to play with crap serves

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:34 AM   #34
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_masterton View Post
Not really .. but of course she is still long way from top 100 .. but good thing is that if you are 16/17 and you have one shot that you still have to work on a lot; let that one shot be serve .. easier to change or add something to it than it was like forehand or backhand .. you can do that in 2-3 months .. but IMO that serve is not really bad .. she doesnt need to be a huge server to be a solid top 100 player, for anything more well, she will have to work on it ..

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 06:12 PM   #35
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Emily

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 06:10 AM   #36
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Webley Smith.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote