Premium Membership - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #1
country flag DollyRose
IT MUST BE LOVE

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute
Premium Membership

Is there anyway to keep this from being automatically continued each year?

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #2
country flag DollyRose
IT MUST BE LOVE

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Premium Membership

I hope there is someone here who can answer this question for me?
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #3
country flag uchickenvn

uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all

I have the same question. I want to have a BIG avatar!!!
uchickenvn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #4
country flag DollyRose
IT MUST BE LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchickenvn View Post
I have the same question. I want to have a BIG avatar!!!
That isn't the same question it is very easy to get membership. Go into your User CP and go to where it says Edit Options then go down on the left hand side where it starts out Control Panel and under that you will see Settings & Options continue down the list and you will see the word Miscellaneous and under that you will see the words Paid Subscriptions. Click on Paid Subscriptions and it takes you to the place you can get Paid Subscriptions. Sorry I left out the part in Bold

Last edited by DollyRose : Oct 30th, 2013 at 01:53 PM.
DollyRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #5
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future

Hello DollyRose,

to answer your question, Yes you premium membership will automatically renew the next year. If you ever wish to cancel this you will have to cancel the subscription from your PayPal account.

Cheers,

- dm, community support
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #6
country flag DollyRose
IT MUST BE LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Hello DollyRose,

to answer your question, Yes you premium membership will automatically renew the next year. If you ever wish to cancel this you will have to cancel the subscription from your PayPal account.

Cheers,

- dm, community support
Thanks so much for providing me with instructions or what to do I'm putting the date in here so I won't forget it. And then subscribe to the thread 8/27/2014. Next year I'll do what I should have done this year and gotten a Lifetime Membership

Last edited by DollyRose : Oct 30th, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
DollyRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:05 AM   #7
country flag DollyRose
IT MUST BE LOVE

I couldn't wait to start my "Lifetime" membership!