**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #1876
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

What a great place to train.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #1877
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Yes, she has coach, she has already worked with him for a few weeks, but the fact we barely saw her with the racket worries only me?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #1878
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Yes, she has coach, she has already worked with him for a few weeks, but the fact we barely saw her with the racket worries only me?
It's a concern for sure. However, we'll be safe if the Bogota Exhibition isn't cancelled by this time next week.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #1879
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It's a concern for sure. However, we'll be safe if the Bogota Exhibition isn't cancelled by this time next week.
Though Dieter is there all this time for a reason, and this reason should be hitting..
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #1880
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

she looks slim and athletic...I'm ain't worried one bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1881
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Though Dieter is there all this time for a reason, and this reason should be hitting..
I remember there were many photos/videos of Maria hitting (with Connors watching) before 2013 Cincy; but we now all know what the real stories were.

Bogota will give a good indication; then, Brisbane. It will be epic if Maria actually suits up at Brisbane, after seems forever withdrawing from that tournament.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1882
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't wait for the new season to start. The years are flying by so fast , I still remember the time when Hantuchova wore Maria's AO 2008 dress , and when she went on to win that title . Memories .

I just want her to be fit and ready to play. She has a lot to catch up and I hope she makes a splash at the AO by beating a big name.I want her to face Azarenka there, just to see how she fares with her, and of course why not even Serena .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #1883
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Really guys come on have a bit of faith and positivity.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #1884
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maria needs to upload a video of her hiting

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #1885
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Maria needs to upload a video of her hiting
i agree. to entice us a bit. a 20 second baseline rally would be great!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #1886
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
i agree. to entice us a bit. a 20 second baseline rally would be great!
Remember what happened the last time she did that? .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #1887
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I just can't wait for the new season to start. The years are flying by so fast , I still remember the time when Hantuchova wore Maria's AO 2008 dress , and when she went on to win that title . Memories .
LOL that brown mess was horrible. We were so terrified that was what she's going to wear, luckily it was her lucky white version.
domon17th is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #1888
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
I told you I was right

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1889
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
#Progress

Quote:
A funny moment at the academy with the kids...

Old Nov 28th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #1890
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm spending it with my @head_tennis family. #GobbleGobble
the hashtag
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote