Your tennis results?! - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #1486
country flag uchickenvn

uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vefci Y View Post
I played a group mathces in Monday,I won all of my matches with 64 63 60:bounce.I played kinda like Niculescu,slice forehand and aggressive backhand,and it worked very well
Congrats! Sometimes I have more confidence in my backhand than forehand. Is it weird?
uchickenvn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #1487
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchickenvn View Post
Congrats! Sometimes I have more confidence in my backhand than forehand. Is it weird?
Me too,my forehand hit the ball very slow and powerless,so I always slice with forehand,which can be more varity
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:51 AM   #1488
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Today was a weird day...I won my singles 6-0 6-0 and my doubles 9-0. My opponents weren't really even at my level though, so it's really not a victory to celebrate . Still, wins-a-win.

One thing I liked is that I played on HC instead of that fake shitty grass I usually have to play on. HC is so much better for me, because my shots do have a bit of topspin, and on the HC once they hit the ground they keep travelling away from the opponent, while on the artificial grass, they don't keep travelling, they just stop and sit there . Artificial grass, annoyingly is quite an anti-topspin surface. I've realized I'll have to become more comfortable flattening my shots. I guess I can try to do that. It might help me win more matches once the normal surface resumes.

It was such a treat playing on the HC today, in spite of my opponent's ineptitude .
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1489
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Quote:
I guess you two are at 3.0.

The one in white is slightly better with more control & top spin.
Im the one who made the winners I cut the video only with the best shots...of me..im a cheater LOL Thank u for rate me!
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1490
country flag uchickenvn

uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfan View Post
Im the one who made the winners I cut the video only with the best shots...of me..im a cheater LOL Thank u for rate me!
LOL. I am a cheater too. I do that all the times.
This is the final match in our 3.5 ladder. I won (with my underhand serve)

http://www.opentennisworld.com/videos/39
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #1491
country flag Queen V.

Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute

I've had some good wins

60 61
62 60
60 61
62 61
75 73
62 62
62 61
60 60

Only lost 3 this season, weren't even tight
36 06
26 26
16 36
Queen V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #1492
country flag uchickenvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azapova View Post
I've had some good wins

60 61
62 60
60 61
62 61
75 73
62 62
62 61
60 60

Only lost 3 this season, weren't even tight
36 06
26 26
16 36
Congrats! Most of them are big wins or big losses.

I played two matches last Sunday. One was an easy win 6-1 against a guy in the bottom-half of our ladder. The other was a double match me and my partner against two best volley players in our ladder. They crushed us 3-6 in the first set. We tried to come back in the second set but failed in the tie-break. Great game though.

http://www.opentennisworld.com/match...-p-tran-t-tuan

We will have a rematch soon!
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #1493
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Yesterday i won one match against one friend 75 63.
My boyfriend noted the stats and this is the result:
5 Aces
11 double faults
9 FH winners
7 BH winners
30 UE
... and i still won
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #1494
country flag Queen V.

Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congrats! Most of them are big wins or big losses.

I played two matches last Sunday. One was an easy win 6-1 against a guy in the bottom-half of our ladder. The other was a double match me and my partner against two best volley players in our ladder. They crushed us 3-6 in the first set. We tried to come back in the second set but failed in the tie-break. Great game though.

http://www.opentennisworld.com/match...-p-tran-t-tuan

We will have a rematch soon!
Don't you love crushing the insignificants and then getting whooped by you're superiors
Queen V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 01:34 AM   #1495
country flag uchickenvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azapova View Post
Don't you love crushing the insignificants and then getting whooped by you're superiors
Yes, I do. After getting whooped by superiors, I try to find and crush the insignificants to release my stress and make it even.

Here's my latest result:
http://www.opentennisworld.com/match...angyu-florence
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 02:21 AM   #1496
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

I had a trip at Wuhan last week,and beat my friend 63 63~~
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 02:55 AM   #1497
country flag Alwaysfan

I won64 64 against a 20 years old boy.
Im happy because he is very good and i tried to serve and volley with good result.
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #1498
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vefci Y View Post
I had a trip at Wuhan last week,and beat my friend 63 63~~
Did you play at the new stadium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfan View Post
I won64 64 against a 20 years old boy.
Im happy because he is very good and i tried to serve and volley with good result.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1499
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL. I am a cheater too. I do that all the times.
This is the final match in our 3.5 ladder. I won (with my underhand serve)

http://www.opentennisworld.com/videos/39
So much moonballing
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles: Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #1500
country flag SocaBrainwash

SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute

6-3 in my first match back from a popped calf. It's sore-ish a day later, but I'm ok.
SocaBrainwash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote