Ana Konjuh - Page 316 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 02:18 PM   #4726
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

I highly doubt she will take or need 4 QWC next year, but OK.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #4727
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
I highly doubt she will take or need 4 QWC next year, but OK.
I agree with this: I find it hard to believe that she would want/need 4 WC next year even if she loses 1st Round in Ankara and Spain and her ranking doesn't change

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #4728
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

This is the first time Ana is taking "a step back" since she started on the pro tour. It all began with four 10k's, moved on to one 15k, then went on to play three 25k's, after which four 50k's and one 75k came - and now it's a 25k. They're probably only after points here, or maybe they want her to have some more competitive matches before the next season starts. Anyway, looking forward to it, looks like Ana could be seeded
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #4729
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Well it doesn't really surprise me because they will want her to play before next year I think that if she gets into AOQ direct then she will take a WC at an Australian Swing warm-up event but if she doesn't will probably play 25K Hong Kong

Quote:
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #4730
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchohr View Post
Ana is playing Madrid 25k Dec 09 and possible Ankara 50k!
I like that these 2 are before her birthday, so they don't count for age restrictions in new season
Svizac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #4731
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

According to Croatian tennis FB group, Ana's season is over and she won't be going to either Madrid or Ankara. No further explanation was given. Hope it's not due to health issues.
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #4732
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
According to Croatian tennis FB group, Ana's season is over and she won't be going to either Madrid or Ankara. No further explanation was given. Hope it's not due to health issues.
Yup she is out of Madrid in the ITF list
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #4733
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Seems like she's training, so she's probably fine.

Ana Konjuh ‏@anakonjuh 2h
pre-season started ! first day is over.. 23 more �� #exhausted
jay holter is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #4734
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Phew
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #4735
country flag ma re

Based on that number (24 days), is it safe to assume that the team is planning qualies of something for the first week of 2014 season?!
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #4736
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all

Well maybe better she prepare good for the next season, it will be important to be in best shape for AO and grea if she could qualify, i guess she will receives wc Q for some of the warm-ups...
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #4737
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

If her ranking will be enough for AO QD, I expect that she will receive at least QD WC for some WTA warm up.
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #4738
country flag ma re

I'm still hoping for a match-up with Serena in Melbourne Better now than next year, that's for sure, and it would be an experience of a lifetime to face one of the greatest of all time (playing in great form) in your first ever main draw of a major.
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #4739
country flag chingching

I want her to play Donna

Quote:
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #4740
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Ana is still on Ankara entry list?
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread