*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 290 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #4336
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
Sexiest Female Athletes of 2013
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/51803...m#.UoeMSXkazCQ

Victoria Azarenka

The professional tennis player, Azarenka is currently ranked as World No 2 as of Aug 5, 2013. She is the girlfriend of LMFAO's frontman Redfoo. She is one woman who can give Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova a run for their money.
BRIEFLY: Seriously? Sharapova?! can't believe they/she mentioned Sharapova...quite annoying
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #4337
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I wanted to ask you if you know anything about Vika's schedule for 2014?

As far as we know she's confirmed for Brisbane and the Australian Open. I guess she'll also play Doha or Dubai (or both) Indian Wells and Miami.
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #4338
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen any news on her schedule beyond Australia.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #4339
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I haven't seen any news on her schedule beyond Australia.
Yes, me neither. She (or whoever runs her website) used to post a list of the tournaments she'd play during the first half of the season, not anymore though
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 01:32 AM   #4340
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think this is an important part of the year for the players, but boring for us. Any suggestions of an old match to watch?

Last match i watched was vs Ivanovic in last year Wimbledon. Not a great match overall, but a bit fun as people thought it would be even.

Would be great if Vika can win Wimbledon one year. Even if hard court is the most important surface overall, i would just like to see her with that Wimbledon title. Whatever the problem was that caused the fall, they should have enough time to sort out until next year. (Shoes, Surface, Her movement or whatever it was).
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 02:45 AM   #4341
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I think Cincinnati final is fun to rewatch . Otherwise maybe something from 2012? Or the Australian final is a bit under-rated.
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:00 AM   #4342
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
I think Cincinnati final is fun to rewatch . Otherwise maybe something from 2012? Or the Australian final is a bit under-rated.
Yes, the Australian final went on forever. Fireworks, Li Na's injuries. I dont even remember the quality of the match. Will watch it again.

Three matches i watched most from 2012 is the AO final, Indian Wells quarter and Beijing semi final. Very close to the best of Vika we ever seen in those three matches imo.
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 11:08 AM   #4343
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
I think this is an important part of the year for the players, but boring for us. Any suggestions of an old match to watch?

Last match i watched was vs Ivanovic in last year Wimbledon. Not a great match overall, but a bit fun as people thought it would be even.

Would be great if Vika can win Wimbledon one year. Even if hard court is the most important surface overall, i would just like to see her with that Wimbledon title. Whatever the problem was that caused the fall, they should have enough time to sort out until next year. (Shoes, Surface, Her movement or whatever it was).
She could have won Wimbledon this year IMO if it hadn't been for that injury...
You could also watch the Doha final; I thought it was a good match. Actually all the matches in Doha were pretty good, it was a pleasure to watch them. Also vs Kuznetsova at the AO...
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #4344
country flag garwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTennis View Post
She could have won Wimbledon this year IMO if it hadn't been for that injury...
You could also watch the Doha final; I thought it was a good match. Actually all the matches in Doha were pretty good, it was a pleasure to watch them. Also vs Kuznetsova at the AO...
I rewatched the first Doha match vs Oprandi. It started so bad (much wind as well). She was about to go down 0-3 and looked really slow and off. Then it just turned around for most of the tournament.
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #4345
country flag OnlyTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
I rewatched the first Doha match vs Oprandi. It started so bad (much wind as well). She was about to go down 0-3 and looked really slow and off. Then it just turned around for most of the tournament.
I miss that. Hope she'll start doing it again, or, to be more optimistic: I am sure she will do that again.
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #4346
country flag Katyushenjka

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Serena Williams will play Victoria Azarenka in an exhibition match in Thailand next month in a clash of the world's top two female players.

Katyushenjka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #4347
country flag OnlyTennis

I so can't wait to see that. I hope it will be streamed; about that, any idea if it will?
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #4348
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Vika was in the top ten of "Trending Now" on Yahoo! today .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #4349
country flag OnlyTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Vika was in the top ten of "Trending Now" on Yahoo! today .
Do you have a link?
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #4350
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for that exhibition.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread