All Other Romanian Girls Thread - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #421
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: All Other Romanian Girls Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Wait til she meets Patricia Tig again, in the next round
Didn't even look ahead, but I have faith. She'll at least play the whole match this time around
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #422
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Didn't even look ahead, but I have faith. She'll at least play the whole match this time around
I got my money on Tig for this one, she seems to have Platon's number

As for playing the whole match, we can never be sure about that. She was perfectly healthy last week and she only retired when she knew she was gonna lose anyway. She's a fine looking girl, I agree, but so little sportsmanship...
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #423
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
As for playing the whole match, we can never be sure about that. She was perfectly healthy last week and she only retired when she knew she was gonna lose anyway. She's a fine looking girl, I agree, but so little sportsmanship...
In her defense, she did play in the doubles final as well last week, but I was looking at her past results and she seems to do this whole retiring-when-losing-a-match a fair bit. Hopefully, she'll grow out of it.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #424
country flag ioana_sk8r

Since I didn't want to hog Ana Bogdan's thread
Quote:
As for Diana (Buzean), she'd better get used to playing qualies, as she'll have to do it more often with her ranking dropping every week...
She has no points left to defend this year & will get her 4 pts from last week's quarters added on . Has she been injured since Mamaia? Aug-Oct seem like random months to take off otherwise.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #425

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Since I didn't want to hog Ana Bogdan's thread

She has no points left to defend this year & will get her 4 pts from last week's quarters added on .
Still, from 497 to 844 in just 4 or 5 months...

Quote:
Has she been injured since Mamaia? Aug-Oct seem like random months to take off otherwise.
I don't know, but I don't think so, maybe she felt like she needed some time off
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #426
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Still, from 497 to 844 in just 4 or 5 months...
Think it looks worse than what it is, exactly because she didn't play since late August this year & she had 20+ pts to defend from that period in 2012. As long as she has a decent run to end the year, she could be back in the low 700's (maybe even inside top 700). Still a drop, but not quite as bad.

Bianca Hincu is also back for her first tournament since she withdrew from the Rome ITF tournament in June. Hope she can stay injury-free!
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #427

10K Antalya (TUR), R32:

(Q)Diana Buzean (ROU) d. Magdalena Stoilkovska (MKD) 61 64
(6)Raluca Elena Platon (ROU) d. (wc)Ceylin Gunay (TUR) 60 60
(5)Bianca Hinca (ROU) d. Victoria Chehal (IND) 63 61

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Nov 13th, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #428

10K Antalya (TUR), R16:

(1)Ana Bogdan (ROU) d. (Q)Diana Buzean (ROU) 63 61
(6)Raluca Elena Platon (ROU) d. (Q)Alisa Martinov (MDA) 61 60
(5)Bianca Hincu (ROU) d. Tomoko Dokei (JPN) 62 62
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #429

10K Antalya (TUR), Q:

(1)Ana Bogdan (ROU) d. (6)Raluca Elena Platon (ROU) 64 36 62
(4)Lina Gjorcheska (MKD) d. (5)Bianca Hincu (ROU) 62 57 63
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #430
country flag ioana_sk8r

Didn't expect Platon to win a set against Queen Anna (even on clay), but good for her!
And, I second the for Bianca. Not a bad outing for her first tournament back after a long layoff.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 11:00 AM   #431
country flag ioana_sk8r

10K Antalya (TUR), R16:

Diana Buzean (ROU) d. Magdalena Stoilkovsjka (MKD) 61 62
(4)Bianca Hincu (ROU) d. Nagi Hanatani (JPN) 63 63

Both of them in the quarters
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 12:34 PM   #432

Quote:
10K Antalya (TUR), R16:

Diana Buzean (ROU) d. Magdalena Stoilkovsjka (MKD) 61 62
(4)Bianca Hincu (ROU) d. Nagi Hanatani (JPN) 63 63

Both of them in the quarters
to both of them
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM   #433
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Miriam Bulgaru. Has anyone watched her play? If she is going to be a great player, she'll be a good looking one for sure. She met Sorana Cirstea this month, she posted a photo on her twitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 09:03 AM   #434

10K Antalya (TUR), Q:

(Q)Diana Buzean (ROU) d. (3)Lina Gjorcheska (MKD) 76(3) 63
(4)Bianca Hincu (ROU) d. Violetta Degtiareva (RUS) 60 62

Both semifinals later on today, after suitable rest. Would be nice to have an all-Romanian final
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 06:04 PM   #435

10K Antalya (TUR), S:

(Q)Diana Buzean (ROU)
d. (7)Natalia Orlova (RUS) 61 32 Retired
(2/Q)Ekaterine Gorgodze (GEO) d. (4)Bianca Hincu (ROU) 57 64 62