Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 166 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #2476
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
Hope she can come to Shenzhen! If she can, I can see her there!!!!!
You must hope for some withdwawals or qualifying. GL

But atm I'm not sure if she is even in Shenzhen. I've not yet seen the QL.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #2477
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Her birthday is in 2 days!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #2478
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold

So we need a present
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #2479
country flag Bino

Still no information where she will play her first tournament?
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #2480
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Probably have to play in qualifying...and those lists aren't out for another few weeks.

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (4) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer, Dothan w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 05:33 AM   #2481
country flag Kev_lu

Kev_lu is an unknown quantity at this point

Interview with Mandy: http://www.wort.lu/de/view/minella-i...b0fdd7bf3b409d
Kev_lu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 05:40 AM   #2482
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting that shes going to South Africa to prepare.

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 05:44 AM   #2483
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Any translation for the video though?

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:09 AM   #2484
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy is going to play doubles with Chanelle Scheepers until the French Open. She is going to make a come back in Fed Cup next season and her career aim is still top 50. Her schedule at the beginning of 2014 will look like this: Brisbane, Sydney, Australian, then probably Rio de Janeiro and Florianopolis.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:22 AM   #2485
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
Mandy is going to play doubles with Chanelle Scheepers until the French Open. She is going to make a come back in Fed Cup next season and her career aim is still top 50. Her schedule at the beginning of 2014 will look like this: Brisbane, Sydney, Australian, then probably Rio de Janeiro and Florianopolis.
Scheepers. Though im unsure about this partnership, they did pretty crap at the couple of events they played.

Yay Fed Cup
Yay 3 Aussie events

Ahh now I remember she also played Hobart where she had to qualify, in the last round she was down 4-0 final set to Muguruza but then won 6-4! She also reached the doubles final there.

Bit surprised shes going for the premier events

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 10:28 AM   #2486
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She will not do well at the premier events but I think she wants the higher level of competition: if she wants to achieve anything she needs to be exposed to it and she has no real points to defend Thank the lord she is playing Fed Cup again LTF must have given her a cheque Why did she stop in the 1st Place out of curiosity?

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 10:44 AM   #2487
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Why did she stop in the 1st Place out of curiosity?
In 2012 her number 1 priority was the chase for Olympic Games and this season it was because of the instable political situation in Israel.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 10:57 AM   #2488
country flag Bino

Quote:
When did she told something about the beginning of the year? I didn't hear her talking about these tournaments. Of course I've to admit that I understand Letzebourgesh not as well as you but it's rather similiar to German.

Furthermore she was a bit disappointed about some losses against lower ranked players, her goal is to win those matches where she's the favourite.

Finally she told she want to participate in the Olympics 2016. As long as up to this date she wants to play tennis at least (but I hope she will do it even longer than this!).
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 11:03 AM   #2489
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In 2012 her number 1 priority was the chase for Olympic Games and this season it was because of the instable political situation in Israel.
Seriously It was not that bad: better than Uzbekistan

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 12:09 PM   #2490
country flag Drimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
When did she told something about the beginning of the year? I didn't hear her talking about these tournaments. Of course I've to admit that I understand Letzebourgesh not as well as you but it's rather similiar to German.

Furthermore she was a bit disappointed about some losses against lower ranked players, her goal is to win those matches where she's the favourite.

Finally she told she want to participate in the Olympics 2016. As long as up to this date she wants to play tennis at least (but I hope she will do it even longer than this!).
All the details I said were written in the full article in Luxemburger Wort. (the link posted by Kev_lu is an online summary)

Also the explanation why she didn't play Fed Cup during last 2 years.