Watch out for Petra Kvitova - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #286
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Watch out for Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
And lastly, wasn't this also done during 2012? I remember seeing this before?
This video is amazing, but it's sooooooooo overused.

Just a short time ago, I saw a Czech version of it, which mocked the latest changes in Prague public transport:

'Hitler Learns That Bus 175 Has Been Cancelled'

Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #287
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Has anyone posted it on GM yet?
As none of you guys did - I posted it this afternoon ... but will have to depend on one of you to post the link to her FB site as my job prevents me from being on such sites...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #288
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda pulled it together at the end of the season... Let's hope for another GS in the new year. I think the Australian Open are realistic. Dry air, but hopefully the court will not be too slow
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #289
country flag Markus

Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of

She striked again
Markus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2014, 04:44 AM   #290
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, how about another slam in 2015? AO is maybe too slow of a surface for her? lets see..
Old Dec 14th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #291
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
Alright, how about another slam in 2015? AO is maybe too slow of a surface for her? lets see..
Well, she reached the semis and QFs of the Aus Open in the past and the SFs in Roland Garros. It is possible. Also, she won Istanbul in the past, a slow surface. We have to see first how she plays and of course her results prior to the Aus Open. It really comes down to her mindset and motivation during her season down under, and the rest are minute details.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #292
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

I have a feeling for the AO!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2014, 11:36 PM   #293
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

The climate is not exactly to her liking in Oz though, even though 2015 is not supposed to be as extremely hot as this year.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 01:58 AM   #294
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Petra's second favorite Slam is AO, if she is motivated Im sure she can have a good run there.
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #295
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypersonic View Post
Well, she reached the semis and QFs of the Aus Open in the past and the SFs in Roland Garros. It is possible. Also, she won Istanbul in the past, a slow surface. We have to see first how she plays and of course her results prior to the Aus Open. It really comes down to her mindset and motivation during her season down under, and the rest are minute details.
You said it all.

Nuff said. Close the thread on the question now!!

Agree with Steni directly above (on Aussie Open being Petra's second favorite Slam, and if motivated to win, etc.) as well.

We'll see/Good Luck Petra!?
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #296
country flag aknox

aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute aknox has a reputation beyond repute

I have a good feeling about AO 2015. New team members, better fitness, stronger desire!
Moonball her to death!

Pojd! Ajde! Allez up your...! Vamos!?.......
aknox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote