Watch out for Petra Kvitova - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #286
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Watch out for Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Unfortunately, it's not just the physical that lost her that match. Petra had more than enough chances, and was certainly in the drivers seat to close it out, and was actually winning most of the longer rallies.

Petra has many problems now. You can see her confidence, anticipation, instincts, serve, returns, groundstrokes, strategy, brains/strategy, etc., have all diminished or fell off this year as well, outside of anything physical.

However, it is correct to ask: "What the hell was Petra and her team doing during the off season!?"

Unfortunately (especially based on Petra's post game comments after Sydney, regarding her new Fitness coach), I think the end of Petra's season last year while ill/recovering (Playing Fed Cup, Exo and Czech Extraliga), cut into her rest and preparation time, as I been saying.
Well I believe that all these factors you mentioned depend on a good physical condition. If you are out of breath, your anticipation, your instincts and every other parts of your game are below average. A strong stamina creates a strong confidence.
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #287
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
And lastly, wasn't this also done during 2012? I remember seeing this before?
This video is amazing, but it's sooooooooo overused.

Just a short time ago, I saw a Czech version of it, which mocked the latest changes in Prague public transport:

'Hitler Learns That Bus 175 Has Been Cancelled'

Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #288
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Has anyone posted it on GM yet?
As none of you guys did - I posted it this afternoon ... but will have to depend on one of you to post the link to her FB site as my job prevents me from being on such sites...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #289
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda pulled it together at the end of the season... Let's hope for another GS in the new year. I think the Australian Open are realistic. Dry air, but hopefully the court will not be too slow
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #290
country flag Markus

Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of

She striked again
Markus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote