Your Favourite Highlights Video! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #1
country flag James(Y)

James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all
Your Favourite Highlights Video!

Hey guys,
Just thought seen as it's the off season and we haven't seen Maria play in ages, it would be a nice idea to post a thread of your favourite match highlights from her career so far from youtube or wherever!

p.s. if this has been done before im sorry couldn't find anything

Vs Peer in Fed Cup 2008 (I don't know how to embed sorry!)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-E4sjmRjj2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vs Azarenka Stuttgart 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yJtZ-RvYiJc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Vs Radwanska Instanbul 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rCUdZnP2O7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vs Sugiyama 2004

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jQrK2FWtAiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
James(Y) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #2
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Favourite Highlights Video!

One of my very favorites is

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #3
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

that radwanska YEC match was horor to me and my nerves... i lost like 10 kg, and 10 years of my life sth like kerber in stuttgart this year..

my fave is wimbli final 2004

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #4
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Random, but this would be one of mine:

Ugly '09 serve but the hitting was beaut.

Last edited by Pops Maellard : Nov 19th, 2013 at 10:42 PM.
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #5
country flag Shia

Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of Shia has much to be proud of

Stunning match
And some random favorites

Shia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote