Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 329 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #4921
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

Any word on who Lisa's teaming up with next year? Seeing as Petrova/Srebotnik have parted ways, I'm hoping Lisa snatches up Kata!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #4922
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

Kata would be a fun choice, I would really like to see Lisa get a partner who is focused on doubles only so we can avoid the injury/withdrawals of 2013. Not that you can't be injured playing doubles, but when your priority is singles it seems to happen more often.
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 11:02 PM   #4923
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan75 View Post
Kata would be a fun choice, I would really like to see Lisa get a partner who is focused on doubles only so we can avoid the injury/withdrawals of 2013. Not that you can't be injured playing doubles, but when your priority is singles it seems to happen more often.
Same here, but I could settle with a singles player with a top-30 rankings. I think Hercog-Raymond has potential but I can also see it unfolding in a not too dissimilar way to the hopefully now-defunct Raymond-Robson pairing. Not only is Polona very injury-prone, she probably won't always enter the same tournaments as Lisa, plus I worry for the latter's ranking post-Miami. If she takes a hit, they might even struggle to get into some of the bigger events.

Btw I recently got my hands on a copy of Lisa's mixed doubles bronze medal match from the Olympics. Very happy viewing!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #4924
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

At this point, I just want a steady healthy partner. It would be good to give Srebotnik a shot. Maybe Peschke again? Not sure if her and Groenefeld are teaming up again in 2014. I like Hercog as well, but I agree that she is way too injury prone.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #4925
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Any news on her partner?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #4926
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Any news on her partner?
Nope, i haven't heard anything I wouldn't mind her partnering up with Andrea
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #4927
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

From what I understand Raymond is starting the year with Hercog. Hopefully they will pick up where they left off minus Polona's injuries! :-)

Andrea is partnering with Safarova, right? Not sure who Srebotnik is partnering with- Jankovic, maybe?
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #4928
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
Srebotnik is back with Peschke! So ALG is open?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #4929
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama08 View Post
From what I understand Raymond is starting the year with Hercog. Hopefully they will pick up where they left off minus Polona's injuries! :-)
Urgh really? Hercog hasn't entered any warm-up events so I assume she's still injured.

I really like the sound of ALG/Raymond.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #4930
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

I think Hercog/Raymond are playing Hobart, Oz Open and Paris and then will see how they are doing. Hopefully Polona will be injury free and they can do well together!

Is Srebotnik/Peschke confirmed?
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #4931
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama08 View Post
I think Hercog/Raymond are playing Hobart, Oz Open and Paris and then will see how they are doing. Hopefully Polona will be injury free and they can do well together!

Is Srebotnik/Peschke confirmed?
Apparently it was confirmed in the Slovenian press
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 20th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #4932
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care, do your best in women's doubles, but the real objective is winning the Aussie Mixed title. Get a good man, Lisa!

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #4933
country flag obama08

Well, according to the Polona Hercog Cheering Thread, Polona is injured again and not playing doubles at the Open. Looks like Lisa's 2014 is starting on the same note 2013 ended! Such bad luck!

I guess she will have interim partners for Hobart and Melbourne ... will be interesting to see who she pairs with for the rest of the year! Hopefully somebody injury free!
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #4934
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

^Hopefully Hantuchova might be available. They had some solid results at the back end of last year.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #4935
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

this is reason I worry about hercog being a regular partner. She seems too injury prone, she also seems hungry, someone should make that girl a sandwich haha