America's New Sweetheart Alison Riske! - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #1696
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: America's New Sweetheart Alison Riske!

How was your life changed after big success in US Open?

What are your goals for 2014?

Wow, I envy you meeting with Alison

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #1697
jkelley94

jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all

Awesome! So many questions - what's the one aspect of her game that she most credits for getting her to this new stage at her career? What are her goals for the off-season? Does she have a ranking goal for 2014? What's one thing she'd do to improve WTA? ITF? Does she play any other sports? What was her favorite 2013 match?
jkelley94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #1698
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

so many questions thank you guys, I'll keep those in mind...feel free to post a few more

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1699
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Who are your best friends on tour?
If you could play doubles and mixed doubles with anyone, who would they be?

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1700

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Riske:

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #1701
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

What part of her game does she feel needs to improve to get her to top 30 or even higher?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #1702
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Ali is going to do a fundraiser for charity in New Jersey, paying homage to the legendary Billie Jean King-Bobby Riggs matchup. She'll be playing against Luke Jensen. Here's the article:

Battle of the sexes’ tennis match to be restaged at Courtside
By Hunterdon County Democrat
on November 15, 2013 at 2:45 PM, updated November 15, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Forty years ago this past September, tennis pros Bobby Riggs and Billie Jean King met at the Astrodome in Houston, TX, in what has now been infamously dubbed “The Battle of the Sexes,” a tennis match that was more than just a sporting event. The $100,000 purse and the 50 million people tuning in from their homes and from inside the Astrodome itself made it noteworthy and historic, but the bragging rights that were on the line transcended sports: Who is better? Men or women?
After much prematch chirping, the two finally met and played three sets of tennis, during which Billie Jean King’s preparation and skill outmaneuvered Bobby Riggs’ defensive style of play. She won, 64, 63, 63.
The match still holds the record for largest crowd at a tennis match in the United States, and remains along with the passage of Title IX a keystone event in the growth and popularity of women’s athletics.
In honor of this anniversary, Condor Capital Wealth Management is once again hosting the Condor Capital Charity Open at Courtside Racquet Club on Tuesday, December 3, 2013. The event will feature a restaging of this iconic tennis match, with Luke Jensen, also known as “Dual Hand Luke” for his ability to serve with tremendous pace with both hands, taking Bobby Riggs’ spot against up and coming American women’s player, Allison Riske. Luke Jensen, with his twin brother, Murphy, won the French Open Men’s Doubles in 1993 and is currently the women’s tennis coach at Syracuse University.
Allison Riske is a 23-year-old rising star currently ranked #58 in the world who recently defeated former Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova at this year’s US Open.
So the stage is set for another iconic Battle of the Sexes!
In addition to the marquee match, the Condor Capital Charity Open will feature several other tennis professionals and lots of activities to partake in, all benefitting the Children's Development Center at Hunterdon Medical Center, the Hunterdon YMCA, and the National Eating Disorders Association.
Also on hand this year: Jimmy Arias, currently an analyst for ESPN and The Tennis Channel who was ranked as high as #6 in the world in 1983 and won the French Open Mixed Doubles championship in 1982; Katrina Adams, winner of 20 WTA titles between the years 1986 and 1987 and ranked as high as #8 in the world in Women's Doubles; and Christina McHale, a native New Jerseyan and one of the brightest new stars on the women’s tour, currently ranked 71st in the world.
As if this impressive group of pros wasn’t enough, acting as the MC for what will prove to be an entertaining charity event is none other than New Jersey’s very own Joe Piscopo of SNL fame.
The good times for a good cause (or three) begin on Tuesday afternoon at 3 pm, when the group of tennis pros will each hold a clinic open to all with the assistance of Courtside’s teaching staff. Following the clinic is the ProAm, which teams up guests with a pro in a round robin tournament.
The winning pro will receive $1,000 for donation to a charity of their choice. The ProAm will surely leave everyone hungry and thirsty, so the next activity on the docket is the Meet and Greet cocktail hour that begins at 6 p.m. for VIPs and sponsors. At 7:30, the Battle begins, along with some singles and mixed doubles matches.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #1703
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^Very cool! Go Ali!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #1704

If any American poster knows someone in the industry who's interested in her, I can't seem to find anywhere to publish Alison's interview...as for now I have it on an Italian tennis site and people loved it, if my chance any of you can understand it it's here:
http://www.spaziotennis.com/2013/11/...sparin-giulio/

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #1705
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Great job
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #1706
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
If any American poster knows someone in the industry who's interested in her, I can't seem to find anywhere to publish Alison's interview...as for now I have it on an Italian tennis site and people loved it, if my chance any of you can understand it it's here:
http://www.spaziotennis.com/2013/11/...sparin-giulio/

Very nice article You may want to send it in to WEARETENNIS.COM or/and TennisNow.com

Gr8 pics of Ali! I may have to check her out in DC. She trains only about about 1 hour and 45 minutes from where i live
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #1707

Probably the Pittsburgh magazine is publishing it

I'll let you know if the trade goes on well

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1708
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Wonderful article!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1709
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Probably the Pittsburgh magazine is publishing it

I'll let you know if the trade goes on well
Gr8 news! Yes, please let us know
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #1710

It will be out in the January edition warming up for the oz