**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #1846
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

It can always be the clothes or the camera angle....but to me, Maria looks thin.....just overall, but kind of noticeable in the legs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #1847
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

how can you think her legs look thin in those floppy ass pants
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #1848
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
how can you think her legs look thin in those floppy ass pants
Maybe I am overcompensating, allowing for that....her entire torso seems smaller..not as wide....
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #1849
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Maybe I am overcompensating, allowing for that....her entire torso seems smaller..not as wide....
agree.. i also notices that she lost some weight, she is super thin she was an animal at the beginning of season and french open, now she seems much thinner and skinnier

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #1850
country flag nelsondan

I want to see her on court, in a tennis outfit...I would be happy to change my opinion.
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #1851
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody should be able to trace the shape of a crescent moon from their shoulder to the end of their bums
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #1852
country flag nelsondan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Nobody should be able to trace the shape of a crescent moon from their shoulder to the end of their bums
she has the flattest, best toned abs in the wta, and a healthy appetite. a few calories have to land somewhere...I think the parking lot looks mighty fine.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #1853
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rehearsals. Getting ready to premier the new Porsche Macan.
Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Rehearsing for the unveiling of the @Porsche Macan. Top secret stuff #cars #boytoys

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello

Last edited by Cecig : Nov 20th, 2013 at 01:56 AM.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #1854
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks spectacular.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #1855
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
‏@MariaSharapova
Here we go! Reading the script pre game time! @Porsche

Quote:
@MariaSharapova
“@fbezamon: “The new #PorscheMacan and @MariaSharapova pic.twitter.com/4tTIcTJnUK”
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #1856
country flag nelsondan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I want to see her on court, in a tennis outfit...I would be happy to change my opinion.

wow. everything looks beyond just fine...http://img176.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_486lo.jpg
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 04:28 PM   #1857
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
@MariaSharapova: It's raining and I'm taking off #lovetherain #pantsreallynotyellow

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1858
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like that's her new favorite bag, and I love it.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 04:56 PM   #1859
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

love that look!
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 05:59 PM   #1860
country flag Cecig

Quote:
I'm happy to announce my official partnership with Sven Groeneveld.
We've been working together since I got back on the court and after seeing him on the opposing side for so many years, I'm excited to have him become a part of my team.
It has been a very seamless transition and I have had a lot of fun with the hard work we have put in so far.
Looking forward to the year ahead.