Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 17th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #2371
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Gaga has completely lost me...
her flop dancing with R.Kelly
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #2372
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

That thread in GM

I promised myself I'd avoid these shitstorms...

They just get me angry.

It's really not worth it.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #2373
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

^ Word. I've completely lost interest in Gaga until she makes a drastic reinvention. Costumes and weirdness ain't cutting it anymore. I can still jam to her Fame and some BTW era songs but that was then.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #2374
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
I'm really sad about Novak. He did all what he could. But Serbian team was destroyed by WADA
Yeah, well honestly, I couldn't care less about the Davis Cup, I knew our team didn't stand a chance when they announced Tipsarevic was out due to injury (although, in his recent form, it would be a huge question mark whether he would even beat Stepanek), so the only thing I wanted from this was for Novak to get two neat victories, continue his winning streak, and come 150 points closer to Rafa. Mission accomplished

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #2375
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Yeah, well honestly, I couldn't care less about the Davis Cup, I knew our team didn't stand a chance when they announced Tipsarevic was out due to injury (although, in his recent form, it would be a huge question mark whether he would even beat Stepanek), so the only thing I wanted from this was for Novak to get two neat victories, continue his winning streak, and come 150 points closer to Rafa. Mission accomplished
but Troicki beat Stepanek in straight sets this year . Troicki is banned for 1 day, allowed by the official, delay of test, while one certain WTA player escaped from the official in panic room and didn't make the test at all and wasn't punished

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #2376
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
you mean sex simulatin mess! but it was fun.. i like it jazz applause

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #2377
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

No offense to any good Serb posters but the crowd was really ungracious last night . I'm glad Czech Republic won just because of that .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #2378
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
No offense to any good Serb posters but the crowd was really ungracious last night . I'm glad Czech Republic won just because of that .
Is it ever any different? (well at least in Australia anyway) Any time I have been to the tennis and a serb player is on there is this annoying/obnoxious crowd of young serbs (who r actually Australian) who carry on like they are at a soccer match. It usually results in the whole crowd then cheering for the opponent LOL

Last edited by Andy. : Nov 18th, 2013 at 07:26 AM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #2379
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
but Troicki beat Stepanek in straight sets this year . Troicki is banned for 1 day, allowed by the official, delay of test, while one certain WTA player escaped from the official in panic room and didn't make the test at all and wasn't punished
It's probably better for me not to discuss about this, 'cause I could rant on and on on the topic. Was Viktor guilty for not providing a sample in the time-frame it was required to? Yes, absolutely, rules are rules. Do I believe that he listened blatantly to that women without being conscious of the consequences? Yes, 'cause he really doesn't strike me as a guy who would try to hide substance abuse (especially when you look at his recent results, and that test coming after a lost match). Do I think the duration of his suspension was too long? Yes, but apparently, minimal for that kind of violation. Do I think they are catching clown fishes instead of white sharks? Yes. And that's obviously just my opinion on the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
I can provide you with my and probably majority of Serbs opinion on this one. No one forgot the gesture that Stepanek showed when he played Tipsarevic last year, so I do think that was a reason why the cheering was probably bordering on insulting, at least when he played. And people were frustrated because everybody knew that realistically it was gonna be Novak's 2 points, and that was gonna be it, in major part due to "unfortunate" circumstances (Viktor's ban, Janko's injury). I'm not saying that it's right, but as a nation that generally has quite a bit of a temperament, I can accept it. Plus, it's not like it isn't the same with pretty much every other Davis Cup match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Is it ever any different? (well at least in Australia anyway) Any time I have been to the tennis and a serb player is on there is this annoying/obnoxious crowd of young serbs (who r actually Australian) who carry on like they are at a soccer match. It usually results in the whole crowd then cheering for the opponent LOL
As far as this goes, Serbs are very passionate about sport and cheering for their comrades. And since in the last couple of years, tennis is the one constant where we generally always have decent results altogether, I think that passion for it as a sport and players themselves is magnified. Not to mention that here people either think Novak is a national hero, or they pretty much hate him. And the ones cheering are obviously the first group of people. And as to being annoying/obnoxious, I totally get that people probably are that way, majorly because we don't have a big tennis culture, as it's a very recently developed sport in Serbia, and the atmosphere gets the better out of them. I guess they shout and swear loudly 80% of the time

Anyway, sorry for the long post, but I just felt like I should maybe try to explain some of the motivation behind those actions from a fellow Serb's point of view

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #2380
Hot Messes Need Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
At AO '09 Novak played a Bosnian or something and fights between spectators broke out .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #2381
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Vote for Maria in the Fan Favorite Awards: Singles Player, Twitter, Facebook, Shot Of The Year and Match Of The Year.

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...avorite-awards

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #2382
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
your Lady Gaga hate worries me

please visit this very helpful website http://www.angermanage.co.uk

flawless singing and acting that entire night - when will ur favs??
Silas is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #2383
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Vote for Maria in the Fan Favorite Awards: Singles Player, Twitter, Facebook, Shot Of The Year and Match Of The Year.

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...avorite-awards
I'm such a #FakeFan for not voting Maria for "Shot of the Year" (Aga ) or Match of the Year (Sabine/Serena )
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #2384
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
I'm such a #FakeFan for not voting Maria for "Shot of the Year" (Aga ) or Match of the Year (Sabine/Serena )
you always was, tbh

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #2385
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you always was, tbh
What, a #FakeFan?

EDIT: Yup. Guess I'm the newest member of Nasha's #FakeFan list . That badrep, right after you gave me a goodrep .

Time for me to throw in the towel and bear a Scarlet F on my clothing, and then ostracize myself from society/SS and live a life of isolation, where I can think about my ignominious ways

Last edited by TrollPova : Nov 18th, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread