Estonian Tennis - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1981
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Estonian Tennis

Gorlatš is an Ukrainan name.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #1982
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Alexala Masters will be a joint event between Estonia and Finland this year.

Women's field: Paalma, Hendsel, Leivo and Tuomi.
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #1983
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Gorlatš is an Ukrainan name.
Really
I am part Ukrainian and I was sure it was Russian Anyway, that's good I like Ukrainians

Quote:
Alexala Masters will be a joint event between Estonia and Finland this year.

Women's field: Paalma, Hendsel, Leivo and Tuomi.
This is a very good idea It makes perfect sense to me Is it still in Tallinn? Will it be streamed? I thought Davis Cup was supposed to be on at the same time

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1984
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

It's 21-23 November
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #1985
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's 21-23 November
Why Erika And I thought Mia would be in Tallinn for this end of year and to play this again

Does she have Estonian citizenship?

Quote:
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #1986
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Half of the team must be juniors.

Mia does not have Estonian citizenship.
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #1987
country flag chingching

Quote:
Half of the team must be juniors.

Mia does not have Estonian citizenship.
New condition or always case: 2010 wasn't like that

Still, why not Birgit or even Valeria they are probably better than Erika maybe not in IH though

Quote:
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #1988
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Maret Ani is the new Fed Cup captain.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1989
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Hendsel and Leivo are out of the Masters tournament.

Paalma vs. Pimiä and Burk vs. Tuomi

Postimees.ee will stream matches.

Last edited by Meelis : Nov 20th, 2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1990
country flag chingching

Yay for streaming and Maret but a shame about Erika and Ella
Do Kaia and Maret get on well?

Quote:
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #1991
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Yay for streaming and Maret but a shame about Erika and Ella
Do Kaia and Maret get on well?
The article mentioned that all the team members' opinion was taken into account when appointing the team captain and everybody had preferred Maret.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 09:34 AM   #1992
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
The article mentioned that all the team members' opinion was taken into account when appointing the team captain and everybody had preferred Maret.
Gotta feel bad for Andrei

BTW, what is happening with Margit

Quote:
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 09:26 AM   #1993
country flag chingching

Birgit is playing Tanja now
The stream is very good quality, isn't stuffing up and there are livescores + commentary

Birgit is not that good, much worse than I expected She hits no winners, hits the ball short and a lot of errors plus doesn't have a great serve Still, should beat Tuomi

Quote:
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:54 AM   #1994
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Paalma d. Pimiä 64 60 and Burk d. Tuomi 64 75
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 11:02 AM   #1995
country flag chingching

YAY
I watched Birgit all of the 1st Set and then thought she'd easily win the 2nd but I turned back on at 5-5 15-15 which went very quickly

She played better in the end and I am happy she is in the Final I think Eva will destroy her though as she is in Top 700 form right now

Quote: