Mirjana's fall 2013 campaign - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #181
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana's fall 2013 campaign

Dropped 6 spots to 110. Looks like she'll be playing qua lies in Australia.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #182
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertytx View Post
Dropped 6 spots to 110. Looks like she'll be playing qua lies in Australia.
She's four out of the MD as of today.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #183
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

She has a good chance of getting 4 withdrawls between now and then. I just hope she wasn't injured badly when she withdrew from her last tournament in Oct. I hope someone gets some news regarding that
SERVivor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #184
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
She's four out of the MD as of today.
With her luck, she will end up one out of main draw and Steffi Graf will decide to comeback and take a WC into qualifying and beat Miki in R1.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #185
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

If I was Mirjana I would probably skip Roland Garros this year.
I know it's hard and crazy, but I feel like she should maybe avoid hole European swing and go to Asia for grass challengers. NExt year points from challengers will be very worthy..And by doing something like that plus playing Nottingham, Birmingham, Eastbourne I think she would make a good move.
Yes, it means she wouldn't play doubles and also less money.
But I think it would be really interesting to see Lucic play 6-7 grass court tournaments per a year. I would focus on Wimbledon, only tournament where I still believe she can beat 'anybody'. Follow your dream.

PS I probably wrote this only just because I'm watching 99 SF. Oh, what a tournament.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #186
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway..Wonderign where she'll start in 2014. Probably Brisbane/Auckland + Sydney. Then Aopen, and maybe at the end of Januray 50k in Burnie?
After that I guess it's gonna be here usual: Midland, Memphis, IW, Miami.
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #187
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
If I was Mirjana I would probably skip Roland Garros this year.

Singles MD R1 loss (assuming she made the cut-off): ~$27,000
Doubles MD R1 loss: ~$5,000

And that's for 2013. It'll be even more in 2014.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #188
ajmo!

I know, but R3 in Wimbledon : 100 000$
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #189
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

I'd rather see her in the qualifiers. I know it's the only slam where she last in qualifying since her comeback, but it's a good chance to get points and build some momentum, rather than a first round match she will probably lose in straight sets to anyone.
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote