Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:34 AM   #1516
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Interesting interview http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...-any-more.html

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 12:02 PM   #1517
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

my interview with her will be on in the next weeks I guess, depending on who's buying it

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 06:01 PM   #1518
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Retired 0-4 against Jo-Ko Not exactly surprising though considering her injury from the previous match. AO qualifying is certain now.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1519

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

what is exactly this injury about?

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1520
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Somebody said something to do with her left leg I hope she comes back stronger next year.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 07:16 PM   #1521

she looked fine when I talked to her...hope she's fine indeed

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 07:21 PM   #1522

apparently intestinal illnesses due to food poisoning

I mean better than an injury at least

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 07:24 PM   #1523
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
she looked fine when I talked to her...hope she's fine indeed
Did you get to ask her any of my questions?
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1524
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

I didn't know much about Heather Watson until recently. You can blame the fact that Robson is the one who gets 99% of the British hype and only hearing about her over here (from across the pond).

I first remember her taking Sharapova to three sets at the U.S. Open two years ago, and really rooting for her to win that match (more out of my dislike of Sharapova ).

More recently, I read that interview in the Telegraph, and I couldn't help but feel bad about her health struggles and the doldrums that came with it. At the same time, I could see what a lovely personality she has (as well as an amazing smile and awesome accent).

Finally (but most importantly), I wanted to know more about her game and how she plays on-court. The only full match of hers I had watched was from Wimbledon vs. Madison Keys. Since I'm a fan of Maddy's, I watched that match completely from her perspective and thought the match was almost entirely on her racquet.

Yesterday, I watched a replay of her match vs. Halep and was even more impressed. She had Simona on the ropes at 6-4 4-4 40-0, and I believe she could have won if she held and applied the scoreboard pressure.

I am now well and truly a fan! I love how she fights on the court and never gives up.

I hope she has a great training period during the offseason and comes back fresh and motivated, no matter her ranking.

Last edited by RU90 : Nov 20th, 2013 at 04:36 AM.
RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #1525

article originally for the Jersey Evening Post:

Despite the bad luck Heather Watson remains positive for the next season: “I am feeling good and after having a good week last week, with some very tough matches in three sets, I am feeling a lot happier, a lot more confident and just enjoying tennis more.”

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.co.uk...difficult.html

-I am trying to sell the whole interview to different magazines, but it probably will be published before the AO

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #1526
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Do we know yet where Hev is starting the season off?
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #1527
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Do we know yet where Hev is starting the season off?
I am guessing Auckland qualifying
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #1528
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland qualies then onto Melbourne qualies is what I'm hoping for. Lots of points coming off after AO but it's all plain sailing from there. Very little to defend for the rest of the year.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #1529
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Any news on off-season training or the coaching front?
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #1530

I have no news for the coach, but i know what she's training on