Daria Gavrilova the new russian generation - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #646
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of
Re: Daria Gavrilova the new russian generation

Daria lost to Begu 26 64 62 in 1st round of Nanjing. I saw the last 4 and a half games.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #647
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Thought she would had an chance consider Begu form & she seem too be finding some form during Asia Swing But I guess she still not all the way back yet hopefully her next event she can do better

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #648
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Shame that her bold move to turn down the Fed Cup didn't really pay off in terms of points, but I still think she made the right choice in coming here. Hopefully she can do well at the remaining events she has (I think she's playing the other 125) and then have a strong pre-season to come back fresh!

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #649
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Daria now in the $125k in Taipei, and she's off to a great start beating Vera Dushevina 7-6, 7-6!

She has a toughie next though against Shuai "Serena" Zhang who has been in fantastic form!

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #650
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Dasha & Bychkova lost their 1st round doubles to Caroline Garcia & Yaroslava Shvedova 64 64 They were up a break in the 2nd.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #651
country flag killerqueen

That sucks, though there's no shame in losing to Shvedova! Turns out Serena Zhang retired in her match, so Daria plays Kataryna Piter tomorrow. It's a better draw, though Piter did have a great run in Linz, beating Wickmayer and Flipkens...

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #652
country flag anthonyqld

Dasha retired at 66 in the first set Hope it's not too bad
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #653
country flag anthonyqld

Dasha withdrew from Eygpt
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #654
country flag anthonyqld

Dasha has an ACL tear Not good. ACL is usually 6-9 months out.

Last edited by anthonyqld : Nov 14th, 2013 at 01:41 PM.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #655
country flag killerqueen

Noooo that's absolutely awful news. Her season this year was quite frontloaded too, so by the time she's back she'll be way down the rankings and will have to work her way back.

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #656
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all
hopefully she recovers well and comes back stronger than before

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 11:24 PM   #657
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

As expected, out of the AO.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #658
country flag anthonyqld

Down to 227 now in rankings
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 12:06 AM   #659
country flag killerqueen

=[ Poor Dasha. She was apparently in Kulichkova's box at the Junior Final

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 08:55 AM   #660
country flag anthonyqld

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
=[ Poor Dasha. She was apparently in Kulichkova's box at the Junior Final
She was. They showed her players box on the stream afterwards. She looked very happy. Dasha & a guy (who I'm assuming was Liza's father)