Sofia 2013 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 05:46 AM   #31
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all
Re: Sofia 2013

Kiri is answering to our questions the "whole day" today on her twitter page: http://twitter.com/mkirilenko
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #32
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Uh, someone should ask her about the second half of the season . I mean, the first half until the French Open was probably her best ever, the second one of the worst and certainly the worst since the first half of 2011. Simple question, why is that?
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #33
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcsabaS View Post
Kiri is answering to our questions the "whole day" today on her twitter page: http://twitter.com/mkirilenko
She has not answered mine
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #34
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Uh, someone should ask her about the second half of the season . I mean, the first half until the French Open was probably her best ever, the second one of the worst and certainly the worst since the first half of 2011. Simple question, why is that?
I would have thought the answer to that was obvious. The knee injury got worse before RG. She stopped playing doubles at the same time to save wear and tear on the knee. Its been getting worse since then
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #35
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
As far as I could see, she only answered one single question so far?

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #36
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all DcsabaS is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
But now She started to answer:
http://twitter.com/mkirilenko/status/395297364153364480
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #37
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

A sad, dissappointing end to Maria's season after it was shaping up at one point to be her best season ever.

Hopefully Maria has a nice offseason and can be healthy next year.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #38
country flag DcsabaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
A sad, dissappointing end to Maria's season after it was shaping up at one point to be her best season ever.

I think Maria MUST find a solution to her health problem (mainly in the off-season), otherwise she'll disappear in nowhere (out of top100).
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #39
country flag JimM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post

She picked the knee injury up after winning either the US or Canadian Juniors, I forget which. When she said she was not playing doubles in order to save the knee anymore damage I got really worried. Although she is still inside the top 20, you have to wonder if it was wise to play on. Maybe a protected ranking would have helped, but perhaps the knee is not going to get any better regardless of how much time she takes out.

RE Babylon 5

I bought the full box set of B5 having only seen some of season 1 due to work. Suffice to say the only thing worth watching in it were the exchanges Between Molari & G'Kar. The CG was outstanding for the time.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #40
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcsabaS View Post
I think Maria MUST find a solution to her health problem (mainly in the off-season), otherwise she'll disappear in nowhere (out of top100).
I think she would simply retire in this case. No way she could fall down the ranking so deep and still play.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #41
country flag DcsabaS

Unhappy Re: Sofia 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
I think she would simply retire in this case. No way she could fall down the ranking so deep and still play.
Yes, you're possibly right, but her retirement would be a very sad thing to me .
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #42
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
oh no, don't say this. When I read Kiri and retirement I always feel so sad
..but you could be right. In order to keep playing on such a high level, she absolutely has to do somehting to solve her knee problems. She should think about a surgery...I know it is difficult to come back after that, but it possibly is the only solution. She would miss a season or so, but could come back fresh and finally in full health conditions then.

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #43
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Sofia 2013

Quote:
Dude do you remember 2009?? Worst year she had but came back stronger the following year.

She will come back stronger next year. Don't say the word RETIREMENT & Maria again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #44
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping 2014 will be good for her.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #45
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Hoping 2014 will be good for her.
I hope so...