~Petra Martic~ - Page 303 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #4531
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

agreed with the above
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #4532
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Agreed, fellas (Greco and Croat'), Petra doesn't deserve main draw participation at the AO, given her performances in these lesser ITF events.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #4533
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I think she does. Eventhough she is going through a rough patch you have to agree that she is a talented player with whom you never know when she'll produce her best tennis. And if we'll talk about deservance let's discuss those cases of 20 year-olds at a career high rankings well into 400's who regularly get WC's for majors just because they have the right passport
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #4534
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice kuroishijin is just really nice

Her main problem is that she poses beautiful, attractive and offensive game that also needs huge physical form and energy that she is not able to produce on regular basis continuously. She reminds me a bit on Djokovic in beginning of his career when he was almost collapsing during matches.

So yeah she is incredibly talented but also unable to address some basic issues of her game which is tragic and funny sometime…
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #4535
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
she don't deserve AO MD
coming that from you

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #4536
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
coming that from you
Im just a realistic fan

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #4537
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishijin View Post
Her main problem is that she poses beautiful, attractive and offensive game that also needs huge physical form and energy that she is not able to produce on regular basis continuously. She reminds me a bit on Djokovic in beginning of his career when he was almost collapsing during matches.

So yeah she is incredibly talented but also unable to address some basic issues of her game which is tragic and funny sometime…
Maybe Görges' former fitness coach can help Petra in this regard. But i am not that optimistic, i have to say.

At the moment it looks as if she'll become a huge underachiever.
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #4538
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Here are some news for Petra Martic followers .. today morning she started her preparation for Australian Open, at least as far as her tennis is concerned .. she was pracitising with her new coach and her mom was there also .. I was on the next court as I am currently working with Ksenia Laskutova for AO juniors; anyway, they seem to be getting on really well, which is not really strange because she and her mom are really nice .. They were working for like 90 minutes .. Hard to judge by first training but from what I saw she is trying to do more with her forehand, also her backhand down the line worked really good, although it needs to be said that the tempo of the training wasnt high really, seemed like a real first practice after some time off, she didnt play her backhand slice or serve today, her new coach is somehow managing to hit with her, she did throw her racquet to the ground few times but nothing in comparison to what my player was doing, despite being set and a break up .. anyway she seemed happy and relaxed, smiling a lot ..

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Karen Khacanov ..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #4539
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. Well, fingers crossed she gets on ok, and does great in 2014.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #4540
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the report MKhromachev We always like to know any additional info we can get and nice to hear about Petra starting her off-season campaign in good spirits. I hope she forgets about everything having to do with 2013 and focuses on the next season alone, with the support of family and her new coach. Time has come for something good to happen in Petra's career, that's for sure.
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #4541
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

I have always heard reports how Petra is training too lightly, without much intensity and this is another such report.
Hopefully that will be enough for improvements.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #4542
country flag ma re

Petra's first event of 2014 will be Shenzhen - she is one of the highest in the qualies right now so should have no problem making the main draw.
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #4543
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Petra's first event of 2014 will be Shenzhen - she is one of the highest in the qualies right now so should have no problem making the main draw.
You'd better "hope" she does, for the qualie field for this event also features L. Kumkhum, who whipped Petra decisively in 3 sets in Taipei last month, in addition to her nemesis, T. Pironkova, plus Vekic. It's the right tourney for Petra to start the 2014 campaign for sure, but it doesn't appear to be a walk in the park to emerge from qualies. For sure, if she meets Pironkova in the lst round of qualies or in any round of such, she's toast.

Last edited by Rex59 : Dec 10th, 2013 at 09:42 PM.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #4544
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Dont want to get into some stupid irrelevant details but a bizzare accident happened at her training session today; as I was working with Laskutova on court next to her; some random guys were playing and there time was over and they had to move, so Petra can start, they didnt want to move, after some time they finally moved only to be gone for 10 minutes then they were back to insult Petra and how often she fucked them when they were betting on her to win/lose .. Petra was really upset, the police was called so guys eventually ran away .. in short terms .. pls dont open this in GM or something, I posted this just for you, her followers .. thanks

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Karen Khacanov ..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #4545
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKhromachev View Post
Dont want to get into some stupid irrelevant details but a bizzare accident happened at her training session today; as I was working with Laskutova on court next to her; some random guys were playing and there time was over and they had to move, so Petra can start, they didnt want to move, after some time they finally moved only to be gone for 10 minutes then they were back to insult Petra and how often she fucked them when they were betting on her to win/lose .. Petra was really upset, the police was called so guys eventually ran away .. in short terms .. pls dont open this in GM or something, I posted this just for you, her followers .. thanks

Poor Petra And thanks for sharing this info with her fans.

By the way, where did this happen? Where is Petra training?
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote