Maria Sharapova To Miss XWTA Doha & Dubai, Commentator For 2014 Sochi - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #106
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova To Miss XWTA Doha & Dubai, Commentator For 2014 Sochi

Not to mention Griffin and Marilyn Monheaux.
I was thinking how it would be easy to do the same with $uric*** and Trollpova but I decided to let those poor beings live.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #107
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
Not to mention Griffin and Marilyn Monheaux.
I was thinking how it would be easy to do the same with $uric*** and Trollpova but I decided to let those poor beings live.
Well aren't you just one giant delusion of grandeur

I'm curious to see what kind of tactics you think would be powerful enough to get me to say "Fuck it!" to the money I spent to be a member on here, and just run away with my tail between my legs. Instead of, you know, leaving you on ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #108
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post

I'm curious to see what kind of tactics you think would be powerful enough to get me to say "Fuck it!" to the money I spent to be a member on here, and just run away with my tail between my legs. Instead of, you know, leaving you on ignore.
Like I did to them, I would expose and make yourself see the darkness in the deep of your soul, so to first make you lose hope in yourself and then make you hate yourself.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #109
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well golly mister, I didn't mean to break any of those notoriously enforced and equitable TF rules
I asked you a straight question.

Why bring my name into your mess, when I've nothing to do with this thread?
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #110
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like I did to them, I would expose and make yourself see the darkness in the deep of your soul, so to first make you lose hope in yourself and then make you hate yourself.

Quote:
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #111
country flag WonderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post

That's why he didn't answer.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #112
country flag le bon vivant
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, gorl. You better get your $20 worth...

█████████████████ʘ
le bon vivant is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #113
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
That's why he didn't answer.
Okay that was actually pretty good

Quote:
Quote:
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #114
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You did the same with me in a Serena thread quite recently so don't act like a saint now.
You're a well known Sharapova hater who likes to invade her threads and pollutes it with BS, obviously that is why your name was mentioned.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #115
country flag WonderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
You did the same with me in a Serena thread quite recently so don't act like a saint now.
You're a well known Sharapova hater who likes to invade her threads and pollutes it with BS, obviously that is why your name was mentioned.

Feeling better?
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #116
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
That is VERY old news and has already been resolved through discussion with an adminisrtator.

Now if you and Trollpova want to maintain the lie that I am a Sharapova hater, then I can very well turn into a hater right here and now.
I have absolutely no problem in posting a TON of hate-related BS like you folks do with Serena.
I hadn't posted once in this thread until Trollpova brought my name into his mess. And that was only to ask why he did it.

As for you, you brought my name into your asinine disputes every chance you got, in the past.
---Bringing my name into your psychotic posts while arguing with others.
So I took a dig at you...was banned...and served my time.

Don't start none, won't be none.

I ask Trollpova a question, which had nothing to do with you.
And right on schedule, you are inserted yourself, as usual.

The idea that I am Sharapova hater is a fallacy.
However, after this BS with yet more lies from you two a-wipes, I can certainly become the nastiest hater of hers on this board and enter every Sharapova thread like you two apparently desire.
I can shit on every one of her threads, and berate and denigrate her at every opportunity...since that seems to be the acceptable thing to do in this forum.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #117
country flag FerrerFan123
ShinSekai Yori

FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Feeling better?
FerrerFan123 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #118
country flag F2DaH

F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold

The Curling Marias will be waiting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM5mFH3_Qhs
F2DaH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #119
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can shit on every one of her threads, and berate and denigrate her at every opportunity...since that seems to be the acceptable thing to do in this forum.

Please don't do this

And for the record, I don't approve the action of bringing your name into this thread when it has nothing to do with you and you haven't posted here before. I just wanted to answer your question and point out that you have done the same before with other posters (like me).
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #120
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Now if you and Trollpova want to maintain the lie that I am a Sharapova hater, then I can very well turn into a hater right here and now.
I have absolutely no problem in posting a TON of hate-related BS like you folks do with Serena.
I hadn't posted once in this thread until Trollpova brought my name into his mess. And that was only to ask why he did it.

As for you, you brought my name into your asinine disputes every chance you got, in the past.
---Bringing my name into your psychotic posts while arguing with others.
So I took a dig at you...was banned...and served my time.

Don't start none, won't be none.

The idea that I am Sharapova hater is a fallacy.
However, after this BS with yet more lies from you two a-wipes, I can certainly become the nastiest hater of hers on this board and enter every Sharapova thread like you two apparently desire.
I can shit on every one of her threads, and berate and denigrate her at every opportunity...since that seems to be the acceptable thing to do in this forum
I don't think this meme will ever stop being useful

Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread