2014-15 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #46
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2014-15 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
and Chirico too?

Gibbsy and Chirico are playing doubles at Rock Hill.

You know how Gibbsy believes in college development, especially at Stanford.
Wrong thread but since it's being discussed here...Gibbs faces off against Embree in singles and doubles tomorrow
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #47
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Wrong thread but since it's being discussed here...Gibbs faces off against Embree in singles and doubles tomorrow
That wasn't my point...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #48

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
That wasn't my point...
Not your post, my post. Your post is in the right thread.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #49
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Josie Kuhlman to UF: http://tennisrecruiting.net/article.asp?id=1792
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #50
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSEMT View Post
sweet - i am not expecting too much for this year's lineup. the current roster will prolly get to quarters of the ncaa's or semi's if lucky. so this was a good add it looks like.

go gators!
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 12:15 AM   #51
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

No comments yet on Hannah King switching from Duke to Georgia?
http://www.tennisrecruiting.net/article.asp?id=1799

Or Brooke Austin announcing on twitter she's going to Florida? Great incoming class for Florida with Austin, Porter, and Kuhlman.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 02:14 AM   #52
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Brooke Can't believe she isn't going to UNC.
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 02:36 PM   #53
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just glad that Brooke isn't turning pro yet. Excited to see what she brings to the college game.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #54

Article on Brooke Austin's commitment: http://tennisrecruiting.net/article.asp?id=1807
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #55
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Christina Makarova is committing to Duke. Saw a pic of her on social media signing her LOI.

Florida is really scoring big with Kuhlman, Porter, and now Austin. That will be a big boost for their program, which is kind of lacking a big star at the moment with Embree graduating and Will leaving early.

I'm getting really excited for the next couple of years of college tennis. So many teams have really strong rosters. It'll be nice to get some variation to the Stanford/Florida dominance we've seen lately. UNC, UCLA, and USC all have serious chances to take the team title this year. I would even say Duke has an outside shot with Capra back in action, Goldfeld picking up in form and new freshman Chalena Scholl on the roster.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #56
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Article on Brooke Austin's commitment: http://tennisrecruiting.net/article.asp?id=1807
YES MAAM!!!!
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #57
country flag OldBlue

OldBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Cal signed Lyann Hoang from Australia. Does anyone know anything about her?
OldBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #58
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Cal Signs Talented Aussie Hoang to NLI
Courtesy: Cal Athletics
Release: Wednesday 11/13/2013
Send this article to a friend Print RSS
BERKELEY – Australian Lyann Hoang signed a National Letter of Intent with California, Golden Bear head coach Amanda Augustus announced on Wednesday.

Hoang is a 17-year-old right hander who is the latest player to join the Bears from Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. Already a veteran of international competition, she won a bronze medal when she represented her country in the 2010 World Junior Teams Competition in the Czech Republic. She has also competed for Australia at the girls’ 16 level in the Junior Federations Cup.

Hoang won her first ITF junior doubles title in 2012, winning the Queensland Winter International, and has captured a total of seven national doubles titles and one national singles title in Australia. She has posted career-high WTA rankings of 980 in singles and 955 in doubles.

Hoang will compete in the Australian National Championships in both singles and doubles in December.

“We are excited that Lyann is joining the Golden Bear tennis family next fall,” Augustus said. “Lyann's well-rounded game, athleticism and work ethic should allow her to contribute in both singles and doubles for our team. Lyann was a great fit with the team and the coaches from the moment she stepped onto campus for her visit. We are proud to continue the legacy of successful Cal student-athletes from Queensland, Australia, where three-time NCAA champion and Cal Hall of Famer Amy Jensen hails from.”

Augustus paired with Jensen for two of the latter’s NCAA titles, as the alumnae won the 1998 and 1999 national doubles championships.

Cal alumna and Australian Bojana Bobusic, who now plays on the professional circuit with career high WTA Tour world rankings of No. 222 in singles and No. 187 in doubles, hails from Perth in the state of Western Australia.

The current Golden Bears return to the courts when they host the Cal Winter Invitational from Jan. 17-19.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #59

#1 RECRUIT MAYO HIBI SIGNS WITH UCLA!!!! YESSS!!!!

http://www.uclabruins.com/ViewArticl...CLID=209317170
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #60

Interesting that the article doesn't mention Maia Magill. I wonder if she changed her commitment because of Hibi signing. Also, Renaud was highly interested in UCLA but I guess she will be going elsewhere. I guess this is a good problem to have.

Last edited by slickshoes510 : Nov 19th, 2013 at 08:20 PM.