Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #2431
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #2432
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #2433
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Thanks for the videos

In the live ranking Mandy was passed by Putintseva who was winning a match in Dubai. So Mandy atm is #106.

In this week she might be passed by Martic too if she reaches the QF of Dubai. Therefore she needs just a win over Camerin that is very likely.

She might be passed also by Majeric if she is in the final of Dubai. Majeric has to play Papamichail and probably Mayr/Paszek, Putintseva/Martic to reach the final.

So Mandy is at least #108 in this week. After this Sharm El Sheikh will be following. She should focus on this.

Majeric and Carbeza-Candela are on the EL of Sharm El Sheikh. In the worst case Mandy could fall down on #109. And I don't know if this still is sufficient. All in all it all this doesn't seem to be very likely but be careful girl ...

Last edited by Bino : Nov 12th, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #2434
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Thanks for the videos

In the live ranking Mandy was passed by Putintseva who was winning a match in Dubai. So Mandy atm is #106.

In this week she might be passed by Martic too if she reaches the QF of Dubai. Therefore she needs just a win over Camerin that is very likely.

She might be passed also by Majeric if she is in the final of Dubai. Majeric has to play Papamichail and probably Mayr/Paszek, Putintseva/Martic to reach the final.

So Mandy is at least #108 in this week. After this Sharm El Sheikh will be following. She should focus on this.

Majeric and Carbeza-Candela are on the EL of Sharm El Sheikh. In the worst case Mandy could fall down on #109. And I don't know if this still is sufficient. All in all it all this doesn't seem to be very likely but be careful girl ...
She needs to be Top 108 after Sharm El Sheikh 75K + H
Are there any people of relevance in Toyota? Or a 25K this week?

Anyway, she really should make it but it is technically possible that she won't

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #2435
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She needs to be Top 108 after Sharm El Sheikh 75K + H
Are there any people of relevance in Toyota? Or a 25K this week?
Khumkum is straight behind Mandy and is on the EL of Toyota. And she was not bad at the latest wta125. There's a 25k in Bucha/UKR but there is none of relevance on the EL.

But somehow I am not quite sure about all that. Of course it's possible that there's a ranking of worse than #108 sufficient because of withdrawals.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #2436
country flag Bino

At least Bartoli has to be dropped out of the ranking so #109 should be enough. But maybe there are some players with a protected ranking getting into the AO MD. I think Tim Sommer has hopefully some inside informations we don't have.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #2437
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least Bartoli has to be dropped out of the ranking so #109 should be enough. But maybe there are some players with a protected ranking getting into the AO MD. I think Tim Sommer has hopefully some inside informations we don't have.
Yeah definitely Kleybanova and maybe others

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #2438
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Yeah definitely Kleybanova and maybe others
When did you care so much

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #2439
country flag Bino

Majeric d. Papamichail 62 64. As expected but Majeric has to reach the final.

But Camerin has won the first set vs. Martic 61 If Martic loses she won't pass Mandy this week.

And won 61 64

One problem less to be worried about ... any spot might be of relevance!

Last edited by Bino : Nov 13th, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #2440
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
When did you care so much
He's not right at all because I found out Kleybanova has already used her protected ranking for the USO. So we maybe have 2 players Zvonareva and Chan with PRs, so if Oprandi will play AO (what seems to be very unlikely) we have a Ranking of #107 for AO MD given that Bartoli is out of draw. Mandy is yet on #106 but she might still be passed by Majeric and Khumkum --> #108

BUT: Maybe Sommer is sure about that either Oprandi, Zvonareva or Chan won't be playing in Melbourne otherwise he woudn't have announced Mandy's qualification in advance.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #2441
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Tim will have inside info on who's using PRs and who's not playing so he will most likely have done the calculations correct.

Old Nov 14th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #2442
country flag Kəv.

Majeric has lost pretty sure Mandy is guaranteed

Old Nov 14th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #2443
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's not right at all because I found out Kleybanova has already used her protected ranking for the USO. So we maybe have 2 players Zvonareva and Chan with PRs, so if Oprandi will play AO (what seems to be very unlikely) we have a Ranking of #107 for AO MD given that Bartoli is out of draw. Mandy is yet on #106 but she might still be passed by Majeric and Khumkum --> #108

BUT: Maybe Sommer is sure about that either Oprandi, Zvonareva or Chan won't be playing in Melbourne otherwise he woudn't have announced Mandy's qualification in advance.
On the other hand Putintseva has Dubai 75k final to defend from end November 2012.

I'm sure that Mandy has secured her AO main draw spot.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #2444
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Majeric has lost pretty sure Mandy is guaranteed
Great! In my opinion the last problem is if Benesova returns or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
On the other hand Putintseva has Dubai 75k final to defend from end November 2012.

I'm sure that Mandy has secured her AO main draw spot.
Yeah maybe I'm a bit overdoing but I just want to be sure. She needs the money and it wouldn't be nice for her to realize not to be qualified when coming back from vacation btw does anybody know where she's spending her holidays?

Old Nov 14th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #2445
country flag Kəv.

Not sure, if I remember correctly she went to Majorca, Spain last year.

Closed Thread