The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #211
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
I hope i get to see her playing and maybe interviewing her!

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 12:36 AM   #212

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

more to follow once I catch a break

but just love her

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 12:47 AM   #213
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post

more to follow once I catch a break

but just love her
Nice photo
It's hilarious seeing your facial expression compared to hers

I can't believe she lost to Sirotkina

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #214
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Some Good and Bad news for Tads
First, the Good
tads is ranked 113 and only needs to be 108 to make AOMD. As entry closes in 2 weeks, she only needs to gain around 20 Points from Dubai 75K and Sharm El Sheikh 75K + H and will automatically move up a few positions as Putintseva has points to defend which she won't There is a chance she would get in anyway due to Withdrawals and Injuries but it is best she guarentees it To add to this, Tads is going to Mexico to whore up some 25K Hard Court Events so that she will probably break Top 100 and even if she doesn't make AOMD, she will be Top Seed in Qualifying

Now for the bad news: in Istanbul 50K where it looked like she had the best draw with Qualifiers everywhere, she drew dangerous Smitkova and lost 2 and 0 Smitkova is dangerous but that is a very bad result Even though she will be seeded in both Dubai and Sharm, she will need to improve to win a match at both which she needs to do

Anyway, the coming weeks are important and let's hope she can do her best and win some matches

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #215

6-4 1-6 6-2

one win away from AO MD right?

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #216
country flag chingching

A bit too close
Still if she can get the win over Papamichail she will most likely make AOMD

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #217
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

She did it 6-4 6-2 IIRC
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #218

Australia

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #219
country flag chingching

YAY
She is still not in MD yet though
She will need to win either another match here or up to 2 in Sharm

The next match will be very tough though She has nothing to lose though

Old Nov 28th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #220
country flag chingching

Tadeja was 14 Points off AOMD
I am very disappointed that she decided to withdraw from 75K + H Sharm El Sheikh where if she had beaten an injured Smitkova who was very beatable that week she would have AOMD to play French Interclubs

I guess it could be a blessing in disguise though as it is very unlikely she would win a match in MD but she could for sure win some Qualies matches

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #221
country flag chingching

Hello everyone

There has been some unexpected occurences when it comes to Tads in the past couple of weeks...

After making the silly decision not to play Sharm El Sheikh to play French Interclubs, she showed some good form there beating some good players like Feuerstein and Domachowska (in good form). That being said she also lost easily to Margalita Chaknashvili and Ivana Lisjak who both used to be relevant but she should still beat. It gets weirder though.

Some surprising news is that despite her pulling out of Sharm and going into the MD Cut-Offs with quite a low ranking of IIRC 114, she is actually 1st Alternate and could make MD

A very weird situation has arisen however: she has not entered any lead-up events. So whether she makes MD or not, she is going into the Grand Slam having played no matches at all... I am both confused and nervous about this but hopefully there is a reason...

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #222

That's a very messy situation...she actually entered both the lead up events but as MD only, which is very bizzare...I dunno, hopefully she is working hard

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #223
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Tadeja will make her slam debut in Melbourne.

However those MDOs are such flops. And she will go into her first slam with zero matchplay. However the money should make up for it and maybe she sticks around for those ITFs afterwards.
I feel like she is a walking bye though and can't really think of anyone she has a shot at beating.
Her ranking will go down without Pune, Innisbrook & Port Lucie as well!
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #224
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Who would thought she will actually play in MD of slam ever?

But I agree she probablly won't have chance to beat anyone ... but you never know ... there will be some weak players as well maybe she draw some qualifer or WC. Or Serena and make upset of tennis history
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #225

pretty poor scheduling, but it's great she's got into a MD