Anna Smith Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #151
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Anna Smith Thread

Doubles in Wrexham

Mel and Anna defeated 4th seeds Brown/Pirazhenka 6-2 6-0

Back on court for the 1/4 Final
Mel and Anna defeated Ren/Fitzpatrick 6-3 6-1

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #152
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Smith Thread

Good job girls
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #153
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Anna Smith Thread

Mel and Anna bt Justyna JEGIOLKA (POL) / Diana MARCINKEVICA (LAT) [1]
6-4 4-6 11-9

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #154
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #155
country flag WIMBY

Mel and Anna win doubles title in Nottingham

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #156
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Well done
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #157
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Anna does the double at the Loughborough 10K.

The dash to Old Trafford starts now.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #158
country flag Embittered

The two vids currently on the front page of the ITF site:

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 01:01 PM   #159
country flag Embittered

Second singles title since her comeback, winning the Heraklion 10K this morning.
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 02:21 PM   #160
country flag 4everandever

4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice

...and since that doubles win in January, Anna and Jos have also won...

Sunderland 25k
Nottingham 25k
Edgbaston 25k
Nottingham 75k

Anna will go to Wimbledon as the number 1 ranked British girl in doubles; she and Jos play their first WTA together this week at Roehampton, starting with a fiendish draw against world number 3 partnership of Srebotnik/Pesche.

Good Luck!
4everandever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 02:29 PM   #161
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everandever View Post
she and Jos play their first WTA together this week at Roehampton, starting with a fiendish draw against world number 3 partnership of Srebotnik/Pesche.

Good Luck!
Eastbourne, Shirley.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #162

4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice

Yep, sorry.
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #163
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

What lousy draws the Brits have all got at Eastbourne this year.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #164

P + S win 6-2, 4-6, 10-4; the second consecutive week that Anna and Jos have lost to a team containing a Wimbledon 2013 semi-finalist.

Third time lucky? Here's hoping...
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #165

Anna is the only British girl in the Wimbledon mixed doubles, partnering James Ward...

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/score.../xd/index.html

...though we could consider awarding a flag of convenience to Casey Delacqua if, first, she and Barty lose to Watson/Bouchard this afternoon and, second, she wins the mixed with previous champ Jamie Murray.

Given six months of intensive elocution lessons, and Casey could shirley pass for a Brit.