** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #991
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I dont remember this. What did he say?
Ido not remember that, either. I do remember reading what I could find about how their relationship remained. I thought it was just a time for a more aggressive approach thing. I wonder if he said anything about her father.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #992
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

New article in Spanish

https://www.facebook.com/notes/gran-...05749366273571

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:22 PM   #993
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

2014 can't come soon enough for Maria, it will all start at an exhibition match with Ana Ivanovic on December 6, 2013 in Bogota, Colombia.

http://vive.tuboleta.com/shows/show.aspx?sh=SHARAPOVA
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:33 PM   #994
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

1 month away. Can't wait!
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #995
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova "Thrilled" to Cover Winter Olympics in Russian Hometown of Sochi as Correspondent for NBC

http://www.eonline.com/news/480465/m...s&dlvrit=48939
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #996
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all

"Thrilled" what this means for actually seeing her play tennis...
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #997
country flag sharagora

sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all sharagora is a name known to all

Shes just working on the brand with a quick little gig #bowing <3. Hopefully we see a Sugarpova commerical or something
sharagora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #998
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerM View Post
"Thrilled" what this means for actually seeing her play tennis...
AO ends on Jan 25 and then Open GDF which she's co- sponsoring ends on Feb 2
Winter Olympics start Feb 7
She can make it to all of these events.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #999
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She should cover Sochi for a russian channel

Quote:
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
Sharapova delays new coach announcement: will now come in next 2 weeks

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #1000
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Are you sure her Russian is good enough?
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #1001
country flag Cecig

Well, I don't speak russian, so I don't know. But, she can speak russian

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #1002
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Well, I don't speak russian, so I don't know. But, she can speak russian
NBC is a worldwide coverage; Maria will be seen by 2-3 billion people with the NBC feeds, it's a big deal.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #1003
country flag gociku

gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Are you sure her Russian is good enough?
OMG People she's Russian afterall
I'd more concerned about if she knows well enough about winter sports
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #1004
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont agree. She lives in the US and the US is where she is going to make more $$$. as well as that its going to be broadcast world wide and a lot more people speak English than Russian. This is great exposure for her and her brand whilst also getting to visit her childhood home + pleasing a sponsor.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #1005
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Maria will do well in reporting. We will have still another reason to be proud of her.