Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #2296
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I don't know, this Sam L guy is beyond reasoning...
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #2297
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

it seems to me that i was lucky to miss all this drama at GM, Otherwise i would've been permabanned )))

However, it looks like nothing changed in moderation of forums. Reetards are "never" trolling or abusing or breaching any rules just because they are Reetards

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #2298
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Oh yeah and thank you Nole for snatching the insufferably annoying Rafa's wig yet again. Now he can go on sobbing how unfair it is that the YEC is played on indoor courts .
This so much One question: why on earth is Roland Garros always played on clay?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #2299
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Do you really keep going on with flames on GM here? I barely open TF at all now
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #2300
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
why Wimbledon is always played on grass? (question from Monica Seles and Justine Henin)

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #2301
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
it seems to me that i was lucky to miss all this drama at GM, Otherwise i would've been permabanned )))

However, it looks like nothing changed in moderation of forums. Reetards are "never" trolling or abusing or breaching any rules just because they are Reetards
I should probably be banned right now
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #2302
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

Wow! That thread was a mess! Tried to good rep TrollPova for the 'I got this' post. Has to be post of the year, had me rolling!
Well done to TP and Cosmic for having the time and humour to deal with the deluded ones who have taken over GM.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #2303
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

That thread is all kinds of idiocy, but funny to read. And dead at some of the biggest haters (not naming names ) in that thread posting and editing off-court gifs of teenage Maria to hate on her.

^^And why should you be banned? You seemed pretty respectful there.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #2304
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimaa View Post
Wow! That thread was a mess! Tried to good rep TrollPova for the 'I got this' post. Has to be post of the year, had me rolling!
Well done to TP and Cosmic for having the time and humour to deal with the deluded ones who have taken over GM.
That was also my favorite personal comment of the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerM View Post
^^And why should you be banned? You seemed pretty respectful there.
yeah I tried for the sake of my TF membership to keep it tame (I am paying for this shit website afterall ), but it was ROUGH. Wish someone closed it earlier
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #2305
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

Have to salute you for that comment!
Some of those posters are so twisted though. It would not kill them to give credit to Maria for all she has achieved, it does not detract from Serena's achievements.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #2306
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Glad I got some good sig quotes out of it at least
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #2307
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Glad I got some good sig quotes out of it at least
That first quote...no words. Absolutely none...

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #2308
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #2309
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
One would think that since slowed-down surfaces have allowed him to win two Wimbledons and two USO's (both of which he'd be a non-factor at without) he'd be able to shut his mouth and be grateful .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2310
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimaa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
That was also my favorite personal comment of the night
I've to say that was the GEM. Look at you maturing before our very eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Oh you're back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
One would think that since slowed-down surfaces have allowed him to win two Wimbledons and two USO's (both of which he'd be a non-factor at without) he'd be able to shut his mouth and be grateful .
Just another day with Nadull and his unfounded complaints
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread