Tales from the Locker Room - Episode 32, Masha prepares for Singapore - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do you want to appear next in Tales from the Locker Room (maximum 4 players)?

Klara Zakopalova 14 14.43%
Dominika Cibulkova 47 48.45%
Ekaterina Makarova 9 9.28%
Angelique Kerber 33 34.02%
Julia Goerges 44 45.36%
Daniela Hantuchova 42 43.30%
Sabine Lisicki 51 52.58%
Kirsten Flipkens 14 14.43%
Sorana Cirstea 26 26.80%
Nadia Petrova 31 31.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #721
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - Jen & Juju

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Thanks. Fixed.
That's quick

Is the last man Simon, btw?
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #722
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
That's quick
I just happened to look back in as you had posted your comment. After that it was fixing a couple of letters.

In all honesty I'm amazed it took me 16 comics before a typo slipped through. I'm usually a teribul spellar.

Quote:
Is the last man Simon, btw?
Tim Henman. He was known, and mocked, for the having the limpest fistpump ever.

bobito is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #723
country flag leftbrian

leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future leftbrian has a brilliant future

The Henman shade was a nice touch
leftbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #724
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Help Maria Sharapova win a set
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #725
country flag Hardiansf

Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of

Hillarious as always... Great work!
Miss you Monica Wynne Angie Anna Chakvy Marion
Good luck also : Svetlana Li Na
Hardiansf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #726
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Helped Maria win a SET
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #727
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious again Bobito

Poor Tim
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #728
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

I love that avatar of vintage Hingis.
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #729
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Love it! Didnt get the Petra shade initially. Sharapova's set, Henman and Ana-dig were brilliant
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Koukalova, The Other Czechs,
Kerber, Sharapova, Keys, Townsend, Paszek, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #730
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Good one!
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #731
country flag Skinz
Veni, vidi, vici.

Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute

nice work as always
Skinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #732
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, i love those looks on Cap's face Totally reminds me of those USO semi's she lost to Bangs & JuJu

Gr8 job BoBo!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #733
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Hilarious again Bobito

Poor Tim
Who would have thought that Henman would be the first British player to appear in one of these? I really must get Laura and Hev into TftLR next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
I love that avatar of vintage Hingis.
I'm surprised nobody has bagsied it yet, given all the requests I've had to feature her. Since I'm currently doing tour legends, there's a good chance Hingis will appear this off season (around 99.9999999999%)

bobito is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #734
country flag Skochko

Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of

"More recently helped Maria Sharapova win a set" OMG xD
Skochko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #735
country flag DIYAS-GOAT

DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all DIYAS-GOAT is a name known to all

Not funny for me
PAW # 679 - Tashkent Open - 2013

Jelena Jankovic Zarina Diyas

ZARINA DIYAS WILL WIN WIMBLEDON - 2014 (!)
DIYAS-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote