Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 242 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #3616
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #3617
country flag Bobisa

Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute

''I bring the light and the joy!"
Bobisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #3618
country flag miskejj

miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light miskejj is a glorious beacon of light

^Lucky dog
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #3619
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing new pics..charity event, yesterday..with Dolgopolov

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #3620
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

So Jelena is in Dubai with some new Prince tool...nice

The official Instagram of Jelena Jankovic : jjelicious
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #3621
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Marko???

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...if_t=notify_me

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #3622
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold

As the woman in the comments said I hope that Marko did the pic, really bad move if they won't work together anymore! 2 questions: 1) is the man on the right the ex halep's coach? 2) who is the man on the left?
pier97 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM   #3623
country flag Saraya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pier97 View Post
As the woman in the comments said I hope that Marko did the pic, really bad move if they won't work together anymore! 2 questions: 1) is the man on the right the ex halep's coach? 2) who is the man on the left?

1) yes, it´s Halep´s Mladea or so..

2) don´t know...may be her Pysio..

Last edited by Saraya! : Dec 23rd, 2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 05:37 PM   #3624
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Strong legs *-* . Incredible.

Marko will probably come later on if he isn't there right now. Remember holidays are currently happening. Maybe he won't be there the first 2 weeks.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #3625
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

yes, the man from the left is Andrei Mlendea . Good luck to them .
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #3626
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, she looks pale so I hope she was working out indoors at least

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #3627
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhcity View Post
Honestly, she looks pale so I hope she was working out indoors at least

Jelena Jankovic :
Sun protection! My new look for the court

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #3628
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

I love her wavy hair.....it looks like 2007 style
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #3629
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovedie View Post
Looks like she's holding the new Warrior ESP.
http://catalog.princetennis.com/Warr...s-Racquet.aspx
Finally Prince is sponsoring her. She's their only top player at the moment.
On that last picture with sun block cream there is a Head bag next to her?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #3630
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
I love her wavy hair.....it looks like 2007 style
me too!

she looks great here