Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #91
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
You got upset over nothing, really. We are speculating possible scenarios and if_____ then______'s.
She said she's going to announce who the new coach is the 1st week of November, right? Was that a reliable source, btw? We haven't heard any news yet. Maybe she will announce it on Monday. Maybe she's waiting for an event to do it. Or maybe she's just not ready yet, in which case she'll probably wait which would be a smart thing to do.
Its not just this thread its nearly every discussion thread in this sub forum. Its just so pessimistic and negative and as another poster said then there is the super intense psychoanalysis. I think people just need to chill a little and not get so worried about it all.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #92
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I would want her to work with Martina Navratilova , just for the fun and giggles we could get if Maria plays Serena .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #93
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
She is fine and will be there.
I want to believe everything you say but if I do that will mean that I have to come to terms with the notion of Maria letting Roddick touch her back in the day and I really do not want to let this image enter my mind.
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #94
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehellenia. View Post
I want to believe everything you say but if I do that will mean that I have to come to terms with the notion of Maria letting Roddick touch her back in the day and I really do not want to let this image enter my mind.
LOL!

Too good.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #95
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 53s
Sharapova delays new coach announcement: will now come in next 2 weeks
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #96
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

i'm just happy she has a new coach. hopefully it will be a successful relationship.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #97
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 53s
Sharapova delays new coach announcement: will now come in next 2 weeks
In fact, it means that she will start the practicing with new coach only in December...isnt it quite late, hope it wont turn out another trolling..
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #98
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
In fact, it means that she will start the practicing with new coach only in December...isnt it quite late, hope it wont turn out another trolling..
Whewre in that sentance does it day that? All it says is that her coach will be announces. For all we know she could be working with her knew coach now.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #99
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Does not mean that...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #100
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
For all we know she could be working with her knew coach now.
or not yet...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #101
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
or not yet...
I like to live life glass half full
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #102
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

i'm going to assume that she already has a new coach and is currently working with him now. i doubt she'd make an announcement about a new coach unless she was absolutely sure, considering the backlash she got for the Connors fiasco.
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #103
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm of the opinion that Maria knows the tennis world is watching her right now, waiting eagerly for her announcement. She probably has her coach and is purposefully dragging out the reveal to keep an air of mystery and intrigue around her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #104
country flag jacobruiz

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is no where near being done with tennis. She will get the best coach money can buy and announce his/her name when she is ready.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #105
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Annacone is going to work with Sloane Stephens...

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote