Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #2011
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #2012
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Who are these 2?^
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #2013
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Vika's friends?

From my "research" the one on the right, the incredibly beautiful one , I guess is called Natalia (her instagram is natulek83). I recall Vika posting photos with her previously.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #2014
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Vika's friends?

From my "research" the one on the right, the incredibly beautiful one , I guess is called Natalia (her instagram is natulek83). I recall Vika posting photos with her previously.
Yes she did ( twice?) and labelled her as "best friend". It reminded me of Sasha. Does she still play tennis?
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #2015
country flag lovevika

lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice

Vote: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=619545
lovevika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #2016
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Vika's Instagram

With my dog Rolex...baby Vika... I think i was 18 in this picture. Wow time flies #tbt #throwbackthursday

5 days since her last posting huh, finally an old pic.
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #2017
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
5 days since her last posting huh, finally an old pic.
That's a really old picture I remember using it as an avatar 2 or 3 years ago. She looks so young
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #2018
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA? View Post
That's a really old picture I remember using it as an avatar 2 or 3 years ago. She looks so young
So she really loves this picture. I see only tiny difference between her 18 and 24, maybe more at sharp lol... And look, she favoured leopard
long long ago. Just too wonderful for words.
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #2019
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
It reminded me of Sasha. Does she still play tennis?
Not quite sure. But i guess not really..

Sasha Khabibulin@SashaKhabibulin 18 Aug
Hamptons event

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #2020
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
Not quite sure. But i guess not really..

Sasha Khabibulin@SashaKhabibulin 18 Aug
Hamptons event
I see, thanks.
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #2021
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of photo colllections about Vika's shoe styles.

vichka35 & natulek83 (two months ago)
http://www.iphoneogram.com/p/5443008...649_193872867/
Exordes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #2022
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

vichka35
Enjoying the time walking the streets of Amsterdam! First time and i love it #amsterdam #marypoppins #fun #friends

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Nov 9th, 2013 at 02:20 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #2023
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Rainbow's there for EMA.
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #2024
country flag VIK!

Vika with her friends, dutch DJ Afrojack and Mr. Gordy

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #2025
country flag VIK!

Quote:
Rainbow's there for EMA.
He's not only 'there'..he will host the whole damn thing!!
The chances are good to see Vika live in some occasions.
Maybe even..