Sabine News & Articles - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #871
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine News & Articles

Bine is in a TV show today on RTL where she coaches a guy who lost 999 times to his buddy and despartely seeks for his first win

http://www.stern.de/tv/sterntv/stern...h-2066062.html
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 01:11 PM   #872
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Oh my, why is she doing this RTL shit.

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
2015 Race: Svitolina, Ka.Pliskova, Begu(1R!), Gajdosova, Schiavone, Pennetta, Azarenka, Stephens
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 01:43 PM   #873
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

she has to do keep occupied in the off season

SABINE LISICKI- DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA- GARBINE MUGURUZA
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 02:07 PM   #874
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future Schnffy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Oh my, why is she doing this RTL shit.
party pooper
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 02:10 PM   #875
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Expect that guy to be going for winners every shot

Check out the latest WTA previews and reviews at: http://tennisatlantic.com/category/niall-clarke/
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 02:23 PM   #876
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine is gonna start the next season with Brisbane again.

https://twitter.com/BrisbaneTennis/s...15303141359616
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #877
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Now Bine at stern TV after commercials!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:30 PM   #878
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Now Bine at stern TV after commercials!

It's about time...the TV show is really boring
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #879
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb4Life View Post
It's about time...the TV show is really boring
Now she's finally on stage. She would be a great coach

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 10:25 PM   #880
country flag Bino

Was a very charming appearance by Sabine

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 11:42 PM   #881
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Now she's finally on stage. She would be a great coach

Apparently not so great...the guy lost his 1000th match against his friend Probably the poor guy is just really really bad
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #882
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb4Life View Post
Apparently not so great...the guy lost his 1000th match against his friend Probably the poor guy is just really really bad
He must be bad if he couldn't get lucky once in 1,000 matches.
Tarabuses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #883
country flag Bino

But Bine seemed very impressed by his tennis skills or was it just politeness by her?

Btw this guy who ever wins if you have such friends you don't need any enemy's

At least once he could have let win his buddy.

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #884
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

http://www.livetennis.com/category/L...-201311090001/

Sabine Lisicki has really made a name for herself in 2013, reaching her first slam final and becoming one of the most popular players in the WTA. With her huge serve and feared forehands, the German promises to be a top ten player in the not so distant future. Here's what she had to say about this season, her ambitions for the future and more.

Firstly, congratulations on such a successful season. What was the key to your achievements this year? Is it simply a case of you improving technically, and/or would you say that experience has made a big difference?

Sabine: Thank you very much! The experience of the past few years have definitely helped to get this far. It's been an amazing journey and I'm very sure that the experience from this years final will help me in the future!

Now that you've had time to reflect on your Wimbledon run, what are your general thoughts on what you achieved? Beating Serena Williams and reaching the final must have been an incredible feeling. Does that give you extra confidence for future tournaments?

Sabine: It of course gives me a lot of confidence and believe in my game. That helps a lot in matches. Training is more fun too because I know it will pay off eventually!

On the flip side of this, do you feel an added pressure to win tournaments and perform well in slams now that you've been in a slam final?

Sabine: I've always put the most pressure on myself. I have dreams and goals that I want to achieve and that's what matters to me.

The Wimbledon crowd really got behind you this year. I think a lot of people enjoyed your on-court interviews and positive attitude. What did it feel like to be at the centre of attention? Do you feel comfortable being in the spotlight?

I love being in London so much. I even spent most of my holiday there this year! It's the best feeling in the world to get the support of the crowd.

I don't think people look forward to playing against you on grass courts! What gives you the edge when you play matches on grass? Is there a lot more to it than getting the most out of your serve?

Sabine: It simply feels natural to me. There are no changes that I have to play for Wimbledon.

I understand that one of your ambitions is to one day be the World No. 1. What do you think is the next step for you as you try to achieve this? Is there any particular area of your game that you're working on right now?

Sabine: I think it's putting the puzzle together in a way. I've got a lot of tools but need to learn how to use them even better.

People often talk about your powerful serve and groundstrokes. Are there any other elements to your game that you feel give you an edge over your rivals?

Sabine: My fighting spirit!

What is the biggest lesson that you've learned this season?

Sabine: To never give up and enjoy the game every second that I'm out there!

Nothing earth-shattering, but nice interview all the same.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #885
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Sabine: To never give up and enjoy the game every second that I'm out there!
Good to hear.
Tarabuses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote