Rebecca Šramková - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:57 AM   #31
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Rebecca Šramková

Umag, 10.000$, R2
Rebecca Šramková - Polona Rebersak 46 62 46
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #32
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

$25,000 Zawada (POL)

Singles Qualifying Draw
(7)Rebecca Sramkova (SVK) def. Julia Przybylska (POL) 6:3, 6:3
(9)Sandra Honigova (CZE) v Andrea Kulova (CZE)

Good decision, better, than 10k to play.

Last edited by vodnar : Nov 10th, 2013 at 03:27 PM.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #33
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

$25,000 Zawada (POL), QF
(7) Rebecca Šramková (SVK) d. (9) Sandra Honigova (CZE) 63 62
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #34
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tenislove.pl/2013/11/11/m...e-fotorelacja/

Hi, here is the article about Rebecca's match too. Maybe Slovak fans will understand.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #35
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

^^
Thanks, of course we understand
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #36
country flag elba

$25,000 Zawada (POL), 1. round

(Q) Rebecca Šramková (SVK) d. Ekaterina Alexandrova (RUS) 64 64
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #37
country flag elba

$25,000 Zawada (POL), 2. round

(Q) Rebecca Šramková (SVK) d. Martina Borecká (CZE) 62 76(2)
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #38
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #39
country flag vodnar

(6)Barrois next, tough match

Old Nov 15th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #40
country flag elba

Zawada, 25.000$, QF
(Q) Rebecca Šramková (SVK) - (6) Kristina Barrois (GER) 46 67(8)

Last edited by elba : Nov 15th, 2013 at 12:21 PM.
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #41
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

It is still a QF

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #42
country flag elba

source: tenislove.pl
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #43
country flag chingching

Honey needs a bit of Clearasil and then she will be gorgeous

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #44
country flag vodnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Honey needs a bit of Clearasil and then she will be gorgeous
Clearasil is overhyped, warm water, pH (5.5) neutral soap, and directly on the pimples fresh lemon juice.
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 04:55 PM   #45
country flag vodnar

15,000 Vendryne, Czech Republic

QR1: (1)Rebecca Šramková def. Denisa Kulhankova (CZE) 6:1 6:0

Rebecca has served 16 aces