Adrijana Lekaj - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #211
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Adrijana Lekaj

Very nice win

But I want her to lose to Silvia
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #212
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Very nice win

But I want her to lose to Silvia
Dont think that will happen, but you never know

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Karen Khacanov ..
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #213
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

1st set Adrijana 6:3, 2:1* in 2nd
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #214
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

63 63
Nice win as expected, though easier than I thought.
Good luck in final!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #215
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Solid season for Adrijana so far. She already has three 10K titles (two in singles and one in doubles) and a chance for fourth tomorrow. And with this week points she will have new CH ranking, around #574.
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #216
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Great win! Take the title now too!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #217
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

I wanted Silvia to win

But now I want Adrijana to win the title
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #218
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

(1)Agnes Bukta (HUN) d. (8)Adrijana Lekaj (CRO) 60 61
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #219
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Well, shit happens.
Hope she plays in next weeks because lists are weaker.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #220
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Bukta keeps beating Croats...
Adrijana
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #221
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Umag final will get her to about #580 rank next week.
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #222
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She's not playing this week, and she pulled out from 10k next week where she would be 4th seed. probably injury?
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 11:26 AM   #223
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
She's not playing this week, and she pulled out from 10k next week where she would be 4th seed. probably injury?
Adrijana was on today's schedule for the $10K in Turkey. Then right before her match was supposed to start, she was replaced by a LL. Wonder what's going on with her...
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 11:36 AM   #224
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She's the only player on wta tour whose name ends with a j

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 12:53 PM   #225
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
She's the only player on wta tour whose name ends with a j