Your tennis results?! - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 08:27 PM   #1456
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Lost 7-6(6) 6-0 against my friend. First set I kept coming back all the time, I was 5-2* down, it was real high quality stuff, lots of winners. I was 5-0 down in the tie break and made it back to 6-6, then he hit a meh serve and I missed the return and that really got me and then he won the set and it was a walk in the park for him in the 2nd

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 09:53 PM   #1457
country flag uchickenvn

uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Lost 7-6(6) 6-0 against my friend. First set I kept coming back all the time, I was 5-2* down, it was real high quality stuff, lots of winners. I was 5-0 down in the tie break and made it back to 6-6, then he hit a meh serve and I missed the return and that really got me and then he won the set and it was a walk in the park for him in the 2nd

Why did you give up so easy in the second set?
uchickenvn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1458
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchickenvn View Post

Why did you give up so easy in the second set?
I don't know I think I'm a bit too hard on my errors, I shouldn't have been so demoralised for missing that ball in the tie break, but you know after all the effort I had put to come back it really affected me.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 01:18 AM   #1459
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Currently I am leading my friend 6-1, 1-2 (on serve) to finish tomorrow! I'm playing very surprisingly controlled and aggressive my winners-UEs ratio is positive so far
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1460
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Another bad week, but at least I've never been double bagelled . 0 and 2, but set 2 was actually much closer. A lot of deuces, some BPs but I flopped on basically each one.

IDK anymore. I can't control my frustration and such, and can't play point-by-point etc. And because of that I forget to do so many basic things, and don't even concentrate on getting my serve motion right, so I can't serve well like I do in practice either.

Today I almost felt like saying 'I give up'. I've put so much money into it though, and I do like the sport. I really want to win and when I'm playing like shit it hurts, because I think I can play well.

At least one positive was that my footwork was better, so even though I made a lot of UEs, there were pretty much no times (unlike some days) where I really got caught by a short mishit or something.

Also saved my best shot down MP again - this time was a FH dropshot .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 10:42 AM   #1461
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Also my shoulder's been sore since Wednesday. I'm now gonna rest it till it's better. Can't win any match but still get the injuries.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #1462
country flag SocaBrainwash

SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Another bad week, but at least I've never been double bagelled . 0 and 2, but set 2 was actually much closer. A lot of deuces, some BPs but I flopped on basically each one.

IDK anymore. I can't control my frustration and such, and can't play point-by-point etc. And because of that I forget to do so many basic things, and don't even concentrate on getting my serve motion right, so I can't serve well like I do in practice either.

Today I almost felt like saying 'I give up'. I've put so much money into it though, and I do like the sport. I really want to win and when I'm playing like shit it hurts, because I think I can play well.

At least one positive was that my footwork was better, so even though I made a lot of UEs, there were pretty much no times (unlike some days) where I really got caught by a short mishit or something.

Also saved my best shot down MP again - this time was a FH dropshot .
I refer you to the following hallmark moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2notrump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Never ever. They cost too much money and at the end of the day its just a game its not that imporant if you lose a match or a game you will do better next time.

+Rep.
SocaBrainwash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #1463
country flag uchickenvn

uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all

Played with my friend yesterday and the light went out. I won the first set 6-1 and trailing in the second set 3-5. His was kind of warming up in the first set. He played much better in the second set and his serve and volley killed me.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #1464
country flag uchickenvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
I don't know I think I'm a bit too hard on my errors, I shouldn't have been so demoralised for missing that ball in the tie break, but you know after all the effort I had put to come back it really affected me.
Keep practicing and challenge him again. Wish you more luck next time.
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #1465
Hot Messes Need Love

I was really calm, point-by-point in one match earlier this year...I need to channel that again...

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #1466
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

I lost my friend 4-6 who I gave a bagel last time
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #1467
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

today, I ended my 2 year long losing streak in Singles! and I won my competition match 7-5 6-2

TT D: 84 (High:18) 2014: (MD:22-24)(Q:1-5). Overall -(153-151).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: 1st (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #1468
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Choked 3-1 15-40 in the 3rd at a tournament today

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #1469
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Won first match 26 61 10-7, lost second vs some crazy claycourter 46 46 God, I'm not playing on clay again. My game is made for hardcourts. I can run down anything on hardcourts but on clay one simple shot in the corner and I'm fucked. Plus the guy I played basically didn't know how to do anything but push and volley, but he moved like he had wheels so I couldn't hit winners at all.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #1470
Hot Messes Need Love

Didn't practice this week 'cause of shoulder injury, but played and it was fine and seems to be behind me .

I won my doubles yesterday , lost my singles 4-6 5-7. Was a crazy hot day . I was down 2-5 in the second but I've found I can play good when MPs down. Doesn't bother me. It was 2-5 0-40 on my serve then another BP at deuce. I got it back to 5-5 before losing the last couple of games.

Same problems of losing almost every deuce game (even sometimes with multiple GPs/BPs ) and also made too many DFs (I have no reason to do so many as my serve is quite sound when I concentrate and do everything right). Feeling positive again though.

I'm a bit sick of posting in this thread "I need to improve this and that" and it never seems to happen so I think I might retire from this thread until I have something new to report .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra