Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 139 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2071
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stefanie Vögele!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
up to a CHR of #44
Great!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:25 PM   #2072
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
Since almost half a year, my dear
wow I haven't been here for a long time

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #2073
country flag Tennisandco

Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold

For those who are interested Stefanie has nicely answered few questions for my tennis blog http://tennisandco.wordpress.com/201...fanie-voegele/
Tennisandco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #2074
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

How high do you guys think Stefi could go in 2014? Given her very encouraging end to the year could she become a solid Top 30 player by year end? I think she has the game to do it (even Top 25?) if she can have fewer slumps in form.
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #2075
country flag Grininel

Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
How high do you guys think Stefi could go in 2014? Given her very encouraging end to the year could she become a solid Top 30 player by year end? I think she has the game to do it (even Top 25?) if she can have fewer slumps in form.
Considering the injury issue (that has taken two years from her), she'll still be anything but consistency, I guess.
But the way she carried on this year, year end top 30(+-5) is not an unreal expectation.
As she responded to Tennisandco, she knows her game and won't drag herself down.

Last edited by Grininel : Nov 30th, 2013 at 10:02 AM.
Grininel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #2076

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grininel View Post
Considering the injury issue (that has taken two years from her), she'll still be anything but consistency, I guess.
But the way she carried on this year, year end top 30(+-5) is not an unreal expectation.
As she responded to Tennisandco, she knows her game and won't drag herself down.
Yeah, I hope you're right. She seems like a battler and a sweet girl too.

Although Sloane Stephens is a bit of a mental midget at times, the 2 wins Stefi had over her (and a close-ish defeat to an in-form Ivanovic) should give her a lot of confidence that she can compete at a high level in 2014.
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #2077
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Message from Stefi...

"I wish you all merry Christmas from Brisbane"

Stefi's fanpage

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #2078
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping for a great 2014 for Steffi!

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #2079
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she continues her rise. Her gorgeous BH made me a fan in Charleston. Her whole gome is actually very pretty and I like how she attacks the net when she has the chance. FH needs some work though.
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #2080
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, her forehand technique isn't good IMO...everything else is great.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #2081
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Starts in Brisbane with a match against Keys. Here's the full draw: http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...S-28.12.13.pdf

Good luck!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #2082

Well done Stefi. A bit of a wobble halfway through the first set but otherwise she served well and attacked Madison's 2nd serve.

The 'honour' of being the first of my favourites to win this season goes to Stefi!

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #2083
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Stefanie!! Keep it up!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #2084
country flag Natural Joe

Well done!
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #2085
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
The 'honour' of being the first of my favourites to win this season goes to Stefi!
Looks like one of your faves was going to win either way?

Good win today. Looking forward to her match against Sabine!

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote