Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #2281
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Yes Mandy plays well infront of a big crowd playing a big name. For example Kvitova, Stephens, Wozniacki, Serena all these matches she made pretty competitive. But then she could lose to a nobody the next week. .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #2282
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Starting well. Clearly the better player but this is no surprise. Break ahead 31*

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2283
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She's doing very well so far. She's absolutely dominating, plays aggressively.

The reporter said perfect tennis by her so far

51*

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #2284
country flag Bino

First set 62

Very solid serves, aggressively by her forehand, forcing Will to errors and if necessary struggling tough in defence. Good footwork.

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #2285
country flag Bino

Very concentrated *30 ahead

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #2286
country flag Bino

*4/1 Mandy!

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #2287
country flag Bino

With one of many forehand winners she went ahead 51* even Will was getting stronger now though.

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #2288
country flag Bino

Now serve it out Mandy! *5/2

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #2289
country flag Bino

62 62 and NID.

Significant that she was finishing it by a forehand winner. She was absolutely dominating, was hitting some awesome winners and forcing so many errors of her opponent. But she made some errors too so that Will got finally some games.

She was serving very well and didn't admit any break. She had to save only one break point in the whole match.

Will wasn't of course that strong but she was struggling and Mandy hat to work for her points by a mixture of power and patience. Many of her seeded contenders were failing against opponents like Will.

So very well done Mandy

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #2290
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Except Duval still lurking around

She's lurking not any longer

Next one maybe Boserup again who is one set ahead vs Scholl.

It's indeed Boserup who won 61 62

Mandy had a double bagel against her last week!

Last edited by Bino : Nov 7th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #2291
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Double bagel her again Mandy!

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #2292
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Go Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #2293
country flag Bino

Tomorrow second after 10 p.m. local on stadium court. This means stream available

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #2294
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^am

GL Mandy. Hope I'll be able to watch!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #2295
country flag Kəv.

Mandy withdrew from Dubai. Sensible as it's hard to fly from the US on Friday/Saturday/Sunday to Dubai.

Closed Thread