Davenport vs. Schaul FINAL scores - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2004, 03:34 PM   #301
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
well it goes to show why she doesnt like the red clay, but i really thought she would be fine after winning the first set like that, and i mean i've never heard of the girl shes playing , now i'm not sure what to expect at the french
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2004, 03:35 PM   #302
justine&coria

justine&coria has disabled reputation
In a way, Lindsay never played really well : Claudine was sloppy at the beginning, that's why she lost the first, but then she played better !
Lindsay said she's going to Paris in one hour and a half
justine&coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 03:38 PM   #303
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
What's Lindsay saying? Is she really upset?
Old May 22nd, 2004, 03:40 PM   #304
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Claudine!

WD baby!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 04:01 PM   #305
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
Linds u r so crap..
i'm very surprise claudine win this.
what is the final score
Old May 22nd, 2004, 04:04 PM   #306
country flag Druidia

Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice
2-6 6-0 6-3
Druidia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 04:40 PM   #307
country flag controlfreak
Team WTAworld

controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute controlfreak has a reputation beyond repute
WOOHOO!!

Way to go Claudine! Welcome to the WTA title winners club (and well ahead of schedule!)
controlfreak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 04:45 PM   #308
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
the red clay will always expose lindsay's movement....can't hide from it.
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:09 PM   #309
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
*SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK*
ok i have no words i'm lost for words lol

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2004, 08:40 PM   #310
Habsudovafan

Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice Habsudovafan is just really nice
It maybe on clay but defenitely a shock defeat for Lindsay. Great win for Claudine!
Habsudovafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 03:06 PM   #311
country flag --hello--

--hello-- has disabled reputation
Congrats to Claudine!

Poor Lindsay :'(
Old May 23rd, 2004, 08:46 PM   #312
country flag Geoffry

Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute
Claudine never expected this to happen
But I'm glad we broke the rules
My cave is deep now
Yet your light is shining through
I cover my eyes
Still all I see is you
Geoffry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 02:14 AM   #313
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute
Claudine
I knew you could do it! I am so proud of you! You have such a great talent and I never thought that you would win such a nice tournament over big players so soon!
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote