Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #2266
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She saved first time a break point in this match

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #2267
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
And hold after this!

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #2268
country flag Bino

She breaks one more time and wins 64 61

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2269
country flag Bino

I guess it was a bit more than just a solid win. She's left handed and Mandy first had to adept to. It took some time to find the rhythm and she was break behind after she wasted several game points and not hold her first service game. But then she did so well and was tough enough to dominate the match till the end. Only three games she admitted to her opponent after 0/2 in the first set. Today she didn't need any ace but had two double faults, both in the first service game. After this her serve was NID besides only one bp. Some further stats:

Totally points 63-38
Service points 34/48
Max points in a row 8
Break points converted 5/10

Of course she was favourite but she has such a huge pressure coz of AO MD.

She needs some further wins to gain some points for the ranking. GL Mandy

Last edited by Bino : Nov 6th, 2013 at 09:05 PM.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #2270
country flag Bino

Good for Mandy that Larcher de Brito was losing today. She's a direct ranking neighbour of Mandy and could now be passed by her (like some others too).

Winning this tournament Mandy could already get in the range she needs for AO!

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #2271
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Nice win Mandy
Hope the wind stays away..

Her draw is so open now with Tatishvili out, Oudin out as well

And yes you were correct, Will beat Mueller

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #2272
country flag Bino

I had somehow a feeling
And Will has still to play doubles so she might be a bit tired tomorrow.

I was watching Oudin she seemed tired so I don't think she would have been a danger for Mandy.

However draw looks nice for her.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #2273
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Except Duval still lurking around

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #2274
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Except Duval still lurking around

I didn't want to mention it

But she shouldn't be scared of her she should look forward to take revenge. But step by step.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #2275
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy The draw has played out in her favor. Hope she can make a good run!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #2276
country flag Bino

OOP not before 10.30 local time, Stadium Court:
Mandy vs. Allie Will

This means: she'll be streamed
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #2277
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
I didn't want to mention it

But she shouldn't be scared of her she should look forward to take revenge. But step by step.

Yep. If it is a Mandy-Duval semi I'd expect the result to be different. (Eg. Weather, conditions, courts, outdoor)

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #2278
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
OOP not before 10.30 local time, Stadium Court:
Mandy vs. Allie Will

This means: she'll be streamed
Lucky you get to watch for me it is 2:30Am

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #2279
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^ I'll be in class, so I probably wont be able to watch it either.

GL Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #2280
country flag Bino

Quote:
Yep. If it is a Mandy-Duval semi I'd expect the result to be different. (Eg. Weather, conditions, courts, outdoor)
Yep!
Remembering how she was playing Stephens gives confidence that she will win it this time because she was playing just gorgeously. So she hasn't to be worried about anyone. I think furthermore Mandy needs a big audience to play her best tennis. This inspires her enormously.

Quote:
Lucky you get to watch for me it is 2:30Am
For me 4.30 p.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
^ I'll be in class, so I probably wont be able to watch it either.

GL Mandy!!
I will just arrive at home coming from the job.

Closed Thread