Simona's Picture Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #121
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2013 Garanti Koza WTA Tournament of Champions

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #122
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2013 Garanti Koza WTA Tournament of Champions

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #123
country flag Stevessie

Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of
Re: Simona's Picture Thread

Stevessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #124
country flag Stevessie

Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #125
country flag Stevessie

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #126
country flag Stevessie

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #127
country flag Stevessie

Old Nov 7th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #128
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevessie View Post
It's nice to see that her parents were in Sofia. They rarely travel to any of her tournaments.
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #129
country flag Stevessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilley06 View Post
It's nice to see that her parents were in Sofia. They rarely travel to any of her tournaments.
I know.
She had a huge support at this tournament. They all traveled by car, Constanta (the town were Simo lives) is very close to Sofia.
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #130
country flag Stevessie

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #131
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Did she change to Adidas or its an older picture?
Iaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #132
country flag Stevessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
Did she change to Adidas or its an older picture?
It's an older picture.
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #133
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevessie View Post
Simona reveals her secret -- she can levitate the ball with her psychic powers!
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #134
country flag Bonk

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #135
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

nice pic

Last edited by mido1988 : Nov 9th, 2013 at 03:22 PM.
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote