Pac 12 - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 07:08 AM   #1501
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pac 12

And that leaves the girl in the middle still undecided...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BX3qD1ICEAAODkE.jpg (80.4 KB, 17 views)
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 09:00 PM   #1502
country flag SakiBomb25

SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
And that leaves the girl in the middle still undecided...
Who is that?
SakiBomb25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #1503
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiBomb25 View Post
Who is that?

Seniors
1. M. Hibi
2. L. Chirico
3. B. Austin
4. P. Porter
5. C. Makarova
6. J. Renaud
7. C. Vazquez
8. B. Broda
9. J. Kuhlman
10. A. Benotto
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #1504
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Hibi to UCLA?!

It makes more sense if she goes to Stanford..come on..

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #1505
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

The day Hibi and Chirico announce their choosing Stanford will be a veritable doomsday It's possible as well, since it's Stanford we're talking about.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1506
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

There has got to be some draw for these girls to not pick Stanford...
I don't expect them to pick Cal either, but still.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1507
country flag tie_breaker

Which college? Academics

http://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/list/

Rank Name State Cost Total Student Population
Stanford University
California $58,846 19,945

University of California, Berkeley
California $55,766 36,137

University of California, Los Angeles
California $54,810 39,271

University of Southern California
California $59,883 38,010
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #1508
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post
There has got to be some draw for these girls to not pick Stanford...
I don't expect them to pick Cal either, but still.
Absolutely. We need a DRAFT.

Especially the case like Ahn and Gibbs BOTH going to Stanford shouldn't happen, for the balance of the force

The same with Hibi and Chirico, but we'll see. In fact I would like to see THAT happen

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #1509
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post

Especially the case like Ahn and Gibbs BOTH going to Stanford shouldn't happen, for the balance of the force

The same with Hibi and Chirico, but we'll see. In fact I would like to see THAT happen
A draft ...a draft

High school students don't get drafted in any sport...this isn't the military
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #1510
country flag SakiBomb25

SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice

Quote:

Well Ahn was injured for her freshman and sophomore year so Stanford wasn't as strong as they could have been.
SakiBomb25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 06:08 AM   #1511
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:

Wait a second...didn't Santamaria and Scandalis go to USC in 2011 while Anderson and Nguyen went to UCLA
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #1512
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Wait a second...didn't Santamaria and Scandalis go to USC in 2011 while Anderson and Nguyen went to UCLA
Are you seriously comparing those to the Card duo, come on

Well of course a compulsory draft is contrary to 'the pursuit of happiness'
But TR did invoke the anti Trust law to break up the Morgan enterprise, no?

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #1513
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Are you seriously comparing those to the Card duo, come on
I see just as many players from USC, CAL, and UCLA on this list...

PAC-12's 1st/2nd Team over the past 3 years

2011 First Team
Kristie Ahn, Fr., STAN
Hilary Barte, Sr., STAN
Denise Dy, Jr., WASH
Jana Juricova, Jr., CAL
Kelcy McKenna, Sr., ASU
Maria Sanchez, Sr., USC
Second Team
Mari Andersson, Sr., CAL
Mallory Burdette, So., STAN
Jacqueline Cako, Fr., ASU
Venise Chan, Sr., WASH
Nicole Gibbs, Fr., STAN
Danielle Lao, So., USC

2012 First Team
Nicole Gibbs, So., STAN
Robin Anderson, Fr., UCLA
Mallory Burdette, Jr., STAN
Jana Juricova, Sr., CAL
Zoe Scandalis, Fr., USC
Zsofia Susanyi, Fr., CAL
Second Team
Jacqueline Cako, So., ASU
Sabrina Santamaria, Fr., USC
Denise Dy, Sr., WASH
Danielle Lao, Jr., USC
Anett Schutting, So., CAL
Liudmila Vasilieva, WSU
Stacey Tan, Jr., STAN

2013 First Team
Sabrina Santamaria, USC
Danielle Lao, USC
Robin Anderson, UCLA
Nicole Gibbs, STAN
Zsofi Susanyi, CAL
Anett Schutting, CAL
Second Team
Zoë Scandalis, USC
Krista Hardebeck, STAN
Kristie Ahn, STAN
Kyle McPhillips, UCLA
Jacqueline Cako, ASU
Klara Fabikova, CAL
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #1514
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

All 4 teams are pretty balanced right now. Obviously the Card probably have the slight advantage but I like what all 4 teams bring. Any of those 4 teams could beat the other on any given day. I just hope one of those teams win the NCAA..well, maybe only one of the three out of the four.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 08:03 AM   #1515
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
I see just as many players from USC, CAL, and UCLA on this list...

PAC-12's 1st/2nd Team over the past 3 years

2011 First Team
Kristie Ahn, Fr., STAN
Hilary Barte, Sr., STAN
Denise Dy, Jr., WASH
Jana Juricova, Jr., CAL
Kelcy McKenna, Sr., ASU
Maria Sanchez, Sr., USC
Second Team
Mari Andersson, Sr., CAL
Mallory Burdette, So., STAN
Jacqueline Cako, Fr., ASU
Venise Chan, Sr., WASH
Nicole Gibbs, Fr., STAN
Danielle Lao, So., USC

2012 First Team
Nicole Gibbs, So., STAN
Robin Anderson, Fr., UCLA
Mallory Burdette, Jr., STAN
Jana Juricova, Sr., CAL
Zoe Scandalis, Fr., USC
Zsofia Susanyi, Fr., CAL
Second Team
Jacqueline Cako, So., ASU
Sabrina Santamaria, Fr., USC
Denise Dy, Sr., WASH
Danielle Lao, Jr., USC
Anett Schutting, So., CAL
Liudmila Vasilieva, WSU
Stacey Tan, Jr., STAN

2013 First Team
Sabrina Santamaria, USC
Danielle Lao, USC
Robin Anderson, UCLA
Nicole Gibbs, STAN
Zsofi Susanyi, CAL
Anett Schutting, CAL
Second Team
Zoë Scandalis, USC
Krista Hardebeck, STAN
Kristie Ahn, STAN
Kyle McPhillips, UCLA
Jacqueline Cako, ASU
Klara Fabikova, CAL
Why are you quoting College 1st team when I'm talking about recruiting Trojans got BETTER AT college that's why they made 1st team imo. But still, Ahn won Pac 12, Gibbs won NCAA twice, and they won the Team NCAA as well. Mal and Tan too of course. Krista too.
Robin? Wasn't she #1 recruit in her class(or Trice). Cal? They do get the best foreigners

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Nov 6th, 2013 at 08:09 AM.