Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #2251
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy plays 1st on C1 beginning at 9am local time. No stream...

GL Mandy!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #2252
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
How can they do that?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #2253
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^What do you mean?

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #2254
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
To let her play on a court without stream.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #2255
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Hsu is a lefty I think. How does Mandy go against them?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #2256
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

She probably won't be seeded for Dubai.

1. Pliskova 67
2. Nara 76
3. Cepelova 94
4. Mayr-Achleitner 99
5. Putintseva 105
6. Kichenok 107
7. Cabeza Candela 111
8. Majeric 113

----
9. Kumkhum 114
10. Minella 115

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #2257
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Hsu is a lefty I think. How does Mandy go against them?

All players she was defeating this year were right handed. But she played very well against Kvitova, was dominating the rallies in parts of the first set before losing confidence a bit.

Its not unrealistic to suppose that there will be some withdrawals in Dubai so that she'll be seeded.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #2258
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
The order of play for tomorrow isn't yet published.

If she plays her level she shouldn't have any problems with neither Hsu or Will.

I did some recherche,
Hsu doesn't like it to be attacked by deep strokes close to the baseline. She has no special weapons. Mandy has to force some errors. She should do it well.

Ps. I think Mueller will beat Will

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #2259
country flag Bino

I hadn't seen none of them before

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #2260
country flag Bino

Mandy was not starting very lucky but now she has breaked back directly.

And hold for 2/2

Come on!

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #2261
country flag Bino

And another break for Mandy! Hope now it's going on this way.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #2262
country flag Bino

She now has stabilised her service. Easy hold :15 for a 5/3 lead

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #2263
country flag Bino

Now she has to serve it out at 5/4.

30-0 well done
3 Mps and set

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #2264
country flag Bino

Now she's playing like a frontrunner 2/0

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #2265
country flag Bino

4/1 double break ahead