Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 261 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #3901
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Clay season!

Not a very good win perhaps, but everything counts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 06:36 PM   #3902
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

semifinal in doubles
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #3903
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:18 PM   #3904
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

So YEC is starting tomorrow. First rival...Azarenka!

Good luck Sarita!!
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:20 PM   #3905
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

And here's a great article/interview: http://www.oktennis.it/wta/13-wta/85...u-federer.html
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 05:36 PM   #3906
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

good luck tomorrow against Vika

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #3907
country flag MS

So Sara ends the season winning the Fed Cup. congrats!!
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #3908
country flag QuitYerWhining

QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of

And the year end #1 doubles team also won the Fed Cup themselves as well.

Seven faves. Zero slams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
When will your fave's uterus?
QuitYerWhining is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #3909
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

Sara Errani is ready to write in the season 2014 her name in the history: http://www.tennisteitaliane.it/?p=402

milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #3910
country flag Leif

Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of Leif has much to be proud of

Can't wait to see what she can accomplish next season. Go Sara!
Leif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #3911
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Just 10 days before the start of the new season

Chichi GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3912
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold

one week. Hope Errani could play even better this/next year
martin90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #3913
country flag MS

Merry Xmas to all Sara's fans here. ¡Feliz Navidad!