WTA Linz with a slice of Torte 〜 Gaspa's blog (Pliskova's audio too) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #61
country flag MikBs

MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasy Hero's blog: Pics and Interviews from Barnstaple ITF + Istanbul F review

Riske, in 2nd and 3rd pics, seems so so so so much to Dementieva
MikBs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #62
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasy Hero's blog: Pics and Interviews from Barnstaple ITF + Istanbul F review

Ana Savic vs Anna Smith

Savic has a very nice game, but she is very goofy in her movements and most of all she rushes too much to close points. Smith is clearly a player worth a few hundreds of positions ahead if she plays like that often: solid, focused and with great variety.

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #63
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Watson
Wish her luck from me
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #64
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Anna smith what a great win today

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #65

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

marcinkevica

Stanciute winning easily she honestly looks a lot hotter in person than on pic:

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #66

Finally the messiest match of the day, with Miyazaki defeating Danilina...the Japanese has an interesting game, but completely lacks of any power, she makes up for it on the fast surface by anticipating a lot and hitting flat and varying a lot with backspins...Danilina is the typical Russian headcase, she had no business losing the match and knew it, but could cope with the fighting spirit of the Japanese and in the end lost the nerves.
Still quite a funny match

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #67
country flag MikBs

MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasy Hero's blog: Pics and Interviews from Barnstaple ITF

I think that in parallel courts like these I would make a lot of winners...in the wrong court
MikBs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #68

I know I am being very slow with the updates, but I am a bit overwhelmed by work...I hope I can soon finish my interviews with Heather and Alison, and finish uploading the pics...in the meantime I put up a few shots of Siniakova and Giulia Gatto-Monticone.

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #69
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

I read some articles from your blog, and I have to say they were good, insightful and informative. Your point of view sounded more professional, more serious and less biased ( better than your posts here on this board ). That's the way to go. It's great to have a TFer brings some view of points of WTA tennis to some informed readers. Good luck with all the work.

It would be great if one day we turn on the tv or following streams at world-stage-tennis-matches and see you interviewing top players.
dragonflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #70
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos, do you like Siniakov's playing style
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #71

I haven't seen much of her match sadly, but she impressed me. Very solid off her groundstrokes, good mover and nice game reading despite the young age

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #72

Morning in Barnstaple, with the rainbow over the venue:

Annika Beck training:

Berdarda Pera, from USA, has a very interesting game...I will keep an eye on her for the future:

Tara Moore always amazes me, great game, good movements and awesome fighting sprit:

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #73

Paszek almost hit me with a serve during her practice in the morning

we joked a bit about that on twitter, but her match against Mitu was no joke...so much drama and tension, but the quality was really high! Both girls played very well, Mitu probably played even better, but somehow lost the plot when it was about closing and Tamira took advantage

Not impressed

sarcastic with her coach

thinking: "that peasant better take this racket up and get me out of here fast"

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #74

Pliskova:

Majeric

and me

Wacanno vs Brows has been a very nice match too. The dutch has got the power, Brown has got a smart game, but can produce power at times.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #75

Finally two more shots of Heather, waiting for my interview with her to be published.

a lot more pictures from Barnstaple are on my flickr account, so have a look http://www.flickr.com/photos/106773453@N04/