Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #451
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #452
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
You have to ask for it on Cadantu's thread .

PS: Aren't you a proud Italian, why did you change your flag to Great Britain's one?
Oh i see...even tennis Romania has problems with bureaucracy

Anw i live and study in London now, that's why

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #453
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Welcome. You are easily one of my fav posters so it's really nice to see you here. Have to say that Sam has probably the best fanbase on TF. You guys are so classy unlike most fanbases on TF.
Sam herself is a very classy lady, for this reason she is consider having a "boring personality" by other players' fans (maybe she must issue a "sugarsur" candy line )
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #454
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sam herself is a very classy lady, for this reason she is consider having a "boring personality" by other players' fans (maybe she must issue a "sugarsur" candy line )

But yeah I agree with you.

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #455
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Sam is my favorite non-Romanian Top 20 player, great tennis, great personality, great sportsmanship
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #456
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

"Sugarsur", good one
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #457
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Coming back to our girl, please enjoy yourself with a song made for her ten years ago (the lyrics are in Aromanian - a dialect of Romanian language)

http://giony.ro/versuri-p/lupci---c-...ona-halep/2654
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #458
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I feel it's a bit creepy

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #459
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Coming back to our girl, please enjoy yourself with a song made for her ten years ago (the lyrics are in Aromanian - a dialect of Romanian language)

Wow, what a great find. Thank you.

The only negative I find about that song is that it includes Ianis Zicu's name in the same paragraph with Hagi and Gatu.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #460
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Wow, what a great find. Thank you.

The only negative I find about that song is that it includes Ianis Zicu's name in the same paragraph with Hagi and Gatu.
The song was written 10 years ago - Zicu was a great hope in that time
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #461
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:

I like it.

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #462
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sounds great, but I have no idea what the lyrics mean Aromanian?

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #463
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Sounds great, but I have no idea what the lyrics mean Aromanian?
I have no idea either, I understand only some worlds closer to Romanian language.

But I found a translation in Romanian of some lyrics in a comment on facebook. Below I try my best to translate them in English

Armânlu a nostru, soi di aslan (Aromânii noştri cu inimi de leu) / Îlu-avum pi Gica Hagi capitan (L-au avut pe Gică Hagi căpitan) / Îlu-avum pi marili Gaţu Cristian (L-au avut şi pe marele Cristi Gaţu) / Îlu-avem pi Ianis Zicu ca dailean (Şi-l avem şi pe frumosul tânăr Zicu) / Ş-Halep Simona ţi yini nâpoi (Şi din urmă vine Simona Halep) / Tu soia armâneascâ ma işi Unâ lilici tora fitrusi (A răsărit o floare în neamul armânesc) / Halep Simona, nicâ featâ armânâ (Mică fetiţă Simona Halep) / Ţi s-amintă cu racheta tu mânâ (S-a născut cu racheta în mână)

Below I try my best to translate them in English
Our aromanians with lionhearts
We got Gica Hagi captain
We got Cristian Gatu
We get now the youngster Zicu
And from behind comes Simona Halep
A flower was risen from aromanian blood
Little girl Simona Halep
She was born with the tennis racket in her hand

Sound a little silly

Last edited by grs : Nov 5th, 2013 at 09:19 PM.
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #464
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

so simona was famous in romania with her tennis when she was only 12 years old ? that’s amazing
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #465
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
so simona was famous in romania with her tennis when she was only 12 years old ? that’s amazing
Maybe not famous but she was obviously known among the Aromanian community or people close to the author of the song. Usually people from a minority are more aware of talented people among them and take pride of their achievements no matter how small.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread