Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | Wimbledon - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 03:43 PM   #61
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | New Haven

Yeah except she drew Chan R1 this year and still lost
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 05:27 PM   #62
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | New Haven

and Daniela has nothing to defend at slams till USO 2014, so she should play and try to get some wins on slams next year

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #63
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | US Open

Up to number 30 exactly. About 1000 points between her and top 20. The most she can lost before the AO next year is 400 points which would still have her better off than before the US Open
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #64
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Dani's ranking breakdown before Tokyo:

US Open - 500
Birmingham - 280
Madrid - 140
Luxembourg - 130
Doha - 125
Brisbane - 120
Sofia - 75
Tokyo - 70
Stanford - 60
San Diego - 60
Indian Wells - 50
Miami - 50
Beijing - 5
Australian Open - 5
Roland Garros - 5
Wimbledon - 5

Daniela, until the end of the year, defends 70 pts from Tokyo, 130 from Luxembourg and 75 from Sofia.

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #65
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Isn't my table in the first post good enough ?

Just kidding
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #66
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
Isn't my table in the first post good enough ?

Just kidding
Christork, so sorry, I didn't know that the info was in the first post

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 02:19 PM   #67
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | Tokyo

-70 from Tokyo '12
+30 from Pattaya '13
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #68
country flag Christork17

Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | Luxembourg

Last update of the year if there is no Sofia...
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #69
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

whats the go with sofia?? has wozniacki accepted being an alternate for istanbul? and whats stephens movements? also the wta site has vesnina in the doubles in istanbul .. oh god i dont know! i just want dani in sofia!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #70

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

has the 75 come off from sofia, looks like daniela's still number 33, which is 1 place out of seedings if she can manage a good run in brisbane or auckland perhaps??
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #71
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Danielafan6 View Post
has the 75 come off from sofia, looks like daniela's still number 33, which is 1 place out of seedings if she can manage a good run in brisbane or auckland perhaps??
I think so. The good news is that Marion is still present in the rankings,so she basically will be seeded as of now.The bad news is she has to defend QF points in Brisbane,and the field is stacked.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #72
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Can we expect a fall in the rankings since she wasn't able to defend?
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 08:58 AM   #73
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

^
If Zakopalova don't make the F on Shenzen, Daniela will secure the last seed spot (No 32), with Rybarikova next on line.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 09:51 PM   #74

Ok so who's withdrawn from AO to give daniela a seed, a assumed she'd lose mass points in Brisbane and avoid a seeding , But explain to me!? cause now im excited
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 11:36 PM   #75
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko withdrew as I know...Can't remember any more withdrawals in top 30

Edit: Bartoli too, she's going to be removed from the ranking
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote