Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 150 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #2236
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Her best friend on tour is Stephanie Vögele.
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #2237
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy has lost twice to the winners in her last 2 tournaments. Makes her losses look less bad.
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #2238
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
Her best friend on tour is Stephanie Vögele.
What about Babos, Parmentier, Govortsova?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #2239
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
I guess she got some rest during USO series
Although not a very long one, since she played in the Swiss interclub championships until August 11

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1669

and I can't imagine her resting in the week before the US Open.
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #2240
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
Although not a very long one, since she played in the Swiss interclub championships until August 11

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1669

and I can't imagine her resting in the week before the US Open.
She won all of her single matches there

But just unbelievable her enormous workload!

Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #2241
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
And that's her draw in Florida!

(7)Victoria Duval (USA) v Q
Elitsa Kostova (BUL) v Marta Domachowska (POL)
(wc)Nikki Kallenberg (USA) v (SR)Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR)
(3)Melanie Oudin (USA) v Allie Kiick (USA)

(5)Anna Tatishvili (GEO) v (wc)Julia Boserup (USA)
Q v Q
Allie Will (USA) v Alexandra Mueller (USA)
(2)Mandy Minella (LUX) v Chieh-Yu Hsu (USA)

But there are rumors that Tatishvili might withdraw.

And there's a way to go for Mandy maybe to take revenge for Toronto in the semis

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #2242
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
She should do well here, its and Island

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #2243
country flag Bino

Why does she likes islands?

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #2244
country flag Kəv.

Isnt Flushing Meadows on an Island or something and its close to the sea she always tends to do well there.

Plus she always tends to do well in high altitude places (eg. Bogota)

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #2245
country flag Bino

I have to admit that she's truly on my radar since this year first. Ironically it was just the high altitude tournament of South America I guess it was Bogota where I was watching her first time in a creepy stream. She was trying so hard in that match and tried to give all she had but it wasn't her day anyway and finally she lost clearly. But I liked her attitude and watched her several times after this and I got more and more impressed by her style, her attitude and so on. She had some very good matches but she sometime could not keep her level and lost some tough matches she could have won, not only Stephens.

Ok I accept that she's an island expert. She can struggle not only with alligators. We'll see hopefully tomorrow

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #2246
country flag Bino

She isn't in the OOP of towmorrow.

Poor alligators of Captiva Island
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #2247
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Come on! Anna Tatishvili may be the challenge for her.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #2248
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
Come on! Anna Tatishvili may be the challenge for her.
Yep. Anna beat Mandy in R3 of USO in 2012 something like 75 61. Where Mandy served for the set. Anna has been downhill since but is whoring all these US events up

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #2249
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking draw until the QF...
If she has to face Tatishvili, I think Mandy can take it.

GL Mandy!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #2250
country flag Bino

The order of play for tomorrow isn't yet published.

If she plays her level she shouldn't have any problems with neither Hsu or Will.

I did some recherche,
Hsu doesn't like it to be attacked by deep strokes close to the baseline. She has no special weapons. Mandy has to force some errors. She should do it well.